𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲

AUTHOR'S NOTE
if you know me well enough then you'll know that i absolutely ADORE to use music as an influence (or reference) it in my chapters, and this one was made with kiss me slowly by parachute played in the background! x

AUTHOR'S NOTEif you know me well enough then you'll know that i absolutely ADORE to use music as an influence (or reference) it in my chapters, and this one was made with kiss me slowly by parachute played in the background! x

✧ 31st December 1995 ✧
Ibiza, Spain

THE HOLIDAYS didn't typically exist for Maia Harket. Libertines often worked during these hours, contributing to their workaholic attributes. If they weren't in the studios, then they were off on tour.

And if they went away for a trip, somehow, they would still find a way to turn it into a work. Or at least, that was how Maia functioned.

Libertines was spending their new year's eve together in Ibiza, and in fact, they had been spending the holidays there for nearly over a week. They weren't alone, though. They were joined by Kate Moss, Stella McCartney, Depp, Johnny Marr, Mel B, Keanu, along as Gwyneth Paltrow and Pitt. It was quite a number of others, and they wasted their late nights together on a yacht, doing everything from between smoking and getting high. They had bundles of alcohol plastered in every corner of the yacht.

Maia, especially, was closest to Kate Moss and Stella McCartney, she would go on to even say that besides her bandmates, those two were her closest friends. Stella was the reason she was able to have a great relationship with Paul McCartney, why he often treated her like his own daughter.

"I could always just go there and smash his balls for you." Kate said in a whisper, her arms crossed as they all sat down together.

Maia, Anette, Kate and Stella were all staring in the direction of the Libertines bassist——the boy completely throwing himself all over the stunning woman from Spice Girls. Mel B did seem particularly interested in him, because frankly, everybody was easily charmed by Carti. The two of them had been conversing and laughing all by their lonesome, away from the rest. It was evident that some time soon, they would disappear off into one of the cabin rooms in the yacht. And if not that, then they would find a way to head back to their hotel rooms in order to get more privacy.

Stella nodded in agreement. "Solid plan I think!" She said. "Make sure he can't knock anybody up. If you can't have him, then no one else can."

"I'm not trying to get him to fuck a baby into me." Anette snarled in disgust, shuddering away the thought of getting all knocked up. It was far too early for that, and Libertines was at the peak of their fame.

The front woman snorted, her head laying on Anette's arm, a cigarette in hand. "An offspring of the two of you is the last thing I need. Sounds like a fucking nightmare that."

"You're one to talk." Etta scowled. "You're the one acting like a nightmare! Getting all huggy with me, Callum's bloody lucky he isn't here. The fuck is wrong with you?"

Kate grinned deliriously at this, as though she was aware of something that the rest did not. She became relatively good friends with Noel Gallagher, they met through a mutual friend and was quite fond of the other. She wouldn't say they were the greatest of friends, but it was good enough. Noel once slipped out that he and Maia were a thing, though he didn't elaborate, as the Mancunian boy instantly put a stop to the conversation when Kate tried to pry.