❝𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋!❞

♡₊˚ 🎸・₊✧

♡₊˚ 🎸・₊✧

Wild Wild Liberty

British rock band Libertines in Chicago

The London formed rock 'n roll band was named Band Of The Year by Rolling Stones Magazine, as of 1993, last year.

Libertines is an essential move towards a new cultural reset of the 90's music scene, prompting a new wave of rock and pop in Britain, as well as the world. Their three-member triad has effectively categorised their sensical and evocative sense of music as widely acclaimed. Their lack of manpower, in a rather paradoxical way——is the band's most eminent strength.

The triad are not only esteemed at what they do, but they are also what their band name suggests them to be.

A bunch of wild, and untamed libertines (or in Harket and Jenkins' case, often cited as stone cold vixens)! Their infamous sex lives has made their own residence in the tabloids and magazines, followed by their heedless and obnoxious behaviours. But they say that is how rock 'n roll works, and as we stand back to observe, it is fair to say that they are playing their roles at the best of their abilities.

Just last night, the band performed a show in Chicago as a part of their World Tour. Libertines typically entertains the audience in the most extreme rambunctious manner, aided by the hefty drugs the band would consume prior, and the cans of alcohol accompanying them on the stage.

It was no shocker when front woman, Maia Harket and bassist, Carti loses all sense of control and goes wild along with the crowd. The venue erupted into unsalvageable chaos when the two rockstars dove into the audience, away from their performance. The duo was unable to return back to the stage for a period of time due to the rowdy attendees, all of whom delayed the show by pushing the stars further and further away from their duties.

But wild liberty is what makes up Libertines, and the triad loved the exuberant fans more than anything else.