𝐯. 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗲

✧ 26th June 1994 ✧glastonbury

✧ 26th June 1994 ✧
glastonbury

"Where's r'kid?"

BONEHEAD, Guigsy, and Tony searched for answers in each other's faces, only to realise that nobody had seen him since he last left the room.

The older Gallagher placed his guitar down, baffled how neither of his mates had any clues on Liam's whereabouts. "He's got a kettle mouth and BPD and nobody's fucking seen him?" He knitted his eyebrows together, unsure if he should be amazed at their abilities or berate them for not taking this more seriously. They were meant to play up next, and with Liam missing, they couldn't go on stage.

Tony played with the can of beer in his hands. "Last seen him when he stalked down the halls, probably looking for Harket."

Noel sucked his teeth in, he wondered for a moment if Maia would somehow hit it off with Liam. After all, he did have a record of sweeping birds off their feet, but Maia was an obstinate and pretentious girl, she did things on her own accord—–which meant that she didn't typically get into bed with the enemy. Upon hearing Tony's words, he couldn't help but question his assumption. If Liam had been gone for a lengthy period of time now, then surely the two must have gotten on well. Too well, maybe. And that made his ears ring, he really did wish that the two of them were yet to slept together.

"You reckon they're shagging then?" Bonehead asked out, smiling. Everybody was wondering the same thing.

Guigsy shut down anything else. "Unless they're shagging on stage, then no. Because Libertines' just about to wrap up their show."

With a sigh, Noel said, "I'll find him. You lot get ready. Don't go fuckin' missing like that cunt."

They followed his advice, collecting their instruments as Noel slipped out of the room, scrambling along with the sole of mission of finding his brother. He couldn't count the amount of times he barged into rooms only to see that he was nowhere. It wasn't until he bumped into Maggie, their tour manager, did she at last—–directed the songwriter to where his brother was.

Liam was near the entrance of the stage, a packet of crisp in hand, eyes hidden away with a pair of unfamiliar sunglasses, and looking ahead at Maia Harket as she spoke to the audience.

If Noel didn't know his brother any better, he would say that Liam was head over heels. But that was impossible. The frontman had one thing in mind, and that was the desire to fool around with the girl. Though fooling around didn't particularly mean to only get her into bed, Liam most likely wanted there to be an enjoyable bond, because sex on its own was great, but a desirable and lustful sex was far better.