𝐯𝐢. 𝗽𝘂𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲

✧ 27th June 1994 ✧

✧ 27th June 1994 ✧

MAIA WASN'T the type to cling herself to other people easily, and this essentially meant that she didn't get attached to the guys she slept with. No matter how often they were to repeat it, she knew herself well enough to figure out how to distance herself from any attached strings.

Noel Gallagher was no different. The only thing that made him a sentiment was his role in deflowering her, that was it.

And so when he defused their heated moment in the back of the car by telling her that he was in a relationship, she wasn't bothered. She wasn't upset, nor did she feel a tinge of possessiveness and jealousy. What she did feel, was the hint of frustration.

It was him who made his first move on her, snaking a touch down to her bare thigh, clouding her judgement. It was Noel who pulled her into a kiss. He could have simply told her off when she landed herself on him, but instead, he allowed things to further escalate. Now that was something she had grown irritated over. Because then, she had to walk out of the car and head up to meet her friends with an unsatisfied pleasure, and gravely aroused by her moment with Noel.

If only he had stopped them earlier. If only he had told her beforehand that he had a girlfriend back at home.

"I'm just saying, it's got me feeling like an ass for making out with someone else's man."

Anette frowned, believing that it wasn't her friend's fault, had she known, then Maia wouldn't have done it. "I always thought he was a bit of a cock."

"You were buzzing when I slept with him." Maia reminded, shutting down her claims. It was Anette who applauded the two of them when it appeared as though they were going to leave the pub together.

"That was four years ago." She stated, matter-of-a-factly. The drummer leaned into her chair, with Carti's arm resting behind her. "And I would have been buzzing no matter who you shagged."

Carti took a puff out of his cigarette, airing the room with the mist. "See, had it been me mate, I would have been able to point at him and tell ya that he's a massive dickless cunt."

He was the eye of the band, Carti. Although he was a heartthrob himself, and occasionally would bring back birds to his room, he was wary about who the two girls got into bed with. It mostly had to do with the fact that the band itself was protective of one each other. Back in 1992, after one of their shows in Ireland, Anette was being hit on by a member of a newcomer band——who opened for them, and in spite of the drummer's polite insistence that she didn't want to do anything with him, he refused to back away. And eventually, intoxicated and hysterical, on top of his profound irritation by the situation, Carti yanked him away from their mate, swinging his fist into the side of the boy's face.

Maia took it upon herself to guide Anette away, and dragged Carti out by the back of his shirt.

"You said that about Albarn." The front woman grinned, trying to portray that he wasn't always right. Carti was convinced that Damon Albarn was just another nuisance of a boy, especially due to his notorious open relationship with Justine Frischmann.