𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲?

✧ 14th March 1996✧London, England

✧ 14th March 1996✧
London, England

MAIA HARKET and Noel Gallagher had been dating for over a month, and they first debuted their sensational relationship during the BRIT Awards.

It was all anybody could talk about; The generation's most well esteemed rockstar, the female lead of the music industry, and the notorious chief of Britain's new biggest rock band of the 90's. One would be an idiot not to be mesmerised by it, especially not when everybody thought the Norwegian star to be strictly forbidden when it came to intimacy. And Noel Gallagher became the face of respect. Everybody wondered how the Mancunian boy managed to change her mind, but regardless, they admired him for it.

The awards were all swept clean by both Libertines and Oasis. It was simply their world. In a way, it perfectly described Noel and Maia's relationship. They were the biggest thing in Britain, and it was slowly paving its way into becoming a worldwide topic.

Ever since 1990, their relationship began at a tough point, often drifting down the wrong path for a very long time. It took them ages to get to where they were, but it was a dream come through, and neither of them could imagine things working out any differently.

Noel would not have wanted to wake up in bed, and seeing a woman who wasn't her. He could not bring himself to envision kissing an irrelevant woman's bare shoulder, peppering her with gentle pecks as she spoke to him with a comforting rasp, having just woken up from their good night's sleep. He didn't want to be sleeping with the said woman first thing in the morning, her straddling his lap, Noel's hands gripping tightly onto her flesh.

He wanted to reserve all that for Maia Harket, and simply her. And to hear her mellowed cries of pleasure, roughly moving her hips with his idle guides—–Maia running her hands down his chest, feeling the fuzzy chest hair, it was the perfect start to his morning.

What wasn't, was Maia's own mates making it their duty to ruin it all.

It was as though all those blissful pleasure faded away the very instant Maia's bedroom door swung up, two voices shouting over the others as they argued.

"No!" The drummer retorted. "It was because you made him your pimp! The poor fella had to keep a look out for fit birds and report back to you!"

Maia and Noel frenziedly halted all movements, their heavy pants being drowned away by the sounds of the two Libertines members. The Norwegian girl yanked the comforter closer to her body, throwing her head over the shoulder and blinking bemusedly at the arrival of her two mates. Though, as shocked as she was for being walked in on, she made no effort to remove herself from Noel, and he only kept her in place.