𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞

AUTHOR'S NOTE
this is by far the longest chapter i've done for this book! 17k, and GOD i am sorry for how long it is😭😭

i didn't expect it to be this long but because i already broke down the events leading up to the split in four/five chapters. i pretty much had to stick with the layout of the chapters i had set because.. i said so

literally just bear with me. And i also sort of hated this chapter because the plots aren't being manifested nicely into my words and i just found the whole writing absolutely frustrating but whatever!

COMMENT! because i want to see your reactions to this😼😼 (rubs hands together aggressively)

✧ 3rd May 1997✧
Royal Festival Hall, London
MTV Unplugged

WHEN NOEL Gallagher left Oasis towards the end of 1996, Maia couldn't say that she was staggered by the news.

It was something that she always anticipated would happen, much like how she knew that Noel would find his way back to his brother and the band. With or without Maia's encouragement.

The high within Oasis was rapidly turning into a burning tension, and from the way it appeared, everybody doubted that it would be fading away anytime soon. Noel Gallagher was growing more furious by the frontman's behaviour as each day passes by.

The Norwegian girl always found the time to show up for Noel, coming by to watch him and his band perform, no matter where it was, or how weary she was feeling. She was building her life all around him, and as she took incredible notice of it, Maia had no desire to regress back to how things were. She had no problems with the way she and Noel carried out their lives together.

He was her light in every blinding alley, she found herself clinging on to his guidance and love at all times. It was the way she liked it, Maia relished in being able to live together with somebody who understood what it was like to be in her shoes, to constantly be seen. Noel made her feel as though she was somebody, a fitting entity even in the vast voidness.

It was a mutual feeling between them, and even as Noel Gallagher began to wander around the dressing room with a burden wearing him down, his face disgruntled and furious, Maia knew better than to say something that would only agitate him further.

"He'll come."

Noel shook his head rapidly. He had been walking back and forth in front of her for the past ten minutes, all whilst she would occupy herself with the lines of cocaine on the table. Occasionally, he would stop himself to share it with her, before continuing back with his wandering. "He won't." The Mancunian boy answered sternly, as though he was confident with his answer. He was certain that Liam Gallagher was indeed not coming for their MTV Unplugged, and he was losing his head over it. They wouldn't have been able to go up onto the stage without their frontman. That was beyond ridiculous. "He ain't fucking coming. For fuck's sake! He's not fucking coming, i'm going to kill him, Maia. I'm going to fucking kill that cunt, we're on in thirty and he hasn't bothered to show up!"