𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐠𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲

✧ 3rd July 1995 ✧Copenhagen, Denmark

✧ 3rd July 1995 ✧
Copenhagen, Denmark

WHEN THE Oasis frontman dropped the hefty news of his relationship with the notorious front woman of Libertines, the members of the Manchester-based band remained gravely astonished, allowing the fact to linger around their minds for longer than they thought, before finally questioning if it was merely a hoax.

As they figured out that it wasn't, it seemed relatively unbelievable.

And now, as they sat at a booth in the pub, their eyes drifting off to the direction of Liam Gallagher, they all couldn't help but revisit the knowledge of his relationship with Maia Harket.

"Is he chatting the bird up or is she just a fan?" Alan White questioned, straightened his body posture and shifting around so he could get a proper view of Liam and another girl, who were both stood by the bar.

Liam offered to buy another round of drinks (only because he was the loser in the game they were playing), and upon finding out that he was taking far too long, it was Coyle who pointed out that Liam had gotten himself distracted by a blonde girl.

Noel gave a sloppy smile at the drummer, holding back a laugh. "He's staring straight at her tits mate." He says with emphasis. "He's trying to shag her, unless he's talking directly to her breasts, I doubt he hasn't got some filthy thoughts going through his doggish brain."

"So he's not dating Blondie." Guigsy asked in bemusement, bouncing his attention between all his mates, as though he was hoping somebody would fill in the blanks in his head. "Or is he.. and he's just being Liam?"

And to be frank, nobody truly know. Because after Coyle had warn Liam about Maia, claiming that she wasn't going to take things seriously——the younger Gallagher stopped being too fussy with things on tour, and eventually faltered away from staying by the telephone. Though, occasionally, Bonehead would catch him blinking at something in his wallet before slamming them shut without another word.

Coyle shrugged. "I think we've established that Blondie doesn't date."

"Oh he's actually talking to her tits now." Bonehead barged in, a hand flinging around the table as he stole everybody's attention, pointing them towards Liam, whose face was tainted with a cheeky smile, a finger aiming at the Blonde girl's breasts——his mouth speaking inaudible words, while she laughed unnecessarily eager at him.

Noel nodded with his lips pressed together. "He's bagged her." He says, though not surprised. "She's giving that embarrassing laugh, y'know? The obnoxious kind? They're shagging tonight."

"Or he's just funny. Which he is." Alan responded, his eyes still trained on their frontman.

"Ye shag him then." Noel joked.

Bonehead, oddly enough, began to squint closely at the Blonde woman, ignoring the evident flirting manic that she was caught up in with Liam, but rather interested in her appearance. "Fuck me." He laughed out, turning around to face his friends with the most humorous countenance. "She looks exactly like fucking Blondie. He's got one bloody type hasn't he?"