𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐱 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐬

AUTHOR'S NOTE
can you tell that i'm currently on semester break by all the frequent updates :D

bad news is the new semester starts on Monday and therefore there will be no constant updates! x

✧ 17th October 1996✧
London, England

BEING CO-dependant on one another was still something that they needed adapting to. Both of the songwriters of Oasis and Libertines were reserved people, they did not particularly enjoy displaying certain things for other people to see. And they were both workaholics.

They would do anything for their bands, to come up with a golden masterpiece. One would say that they even often prioritised their own passions and work over one another. That was something that they tried to overcome throughout their relationship. But alas, not everything comes together as well as one would hope.

Noel, in spite of having his own secluded place in London, claims that he hated living there, and resulted to crashing over at the Libertines girl's place. The hidden connotation was that he simply wanted to be around her at all times, and the deception that he came up with was that his place was a dump.

She found that he liked to escape the room when it was dark out, cooping himself up in the living room as he tried to come up with some tunes. And every time she came down to check on him, Noel would stop whatever he was doing altogether.

It became quite the routine, and she was beginning to wonder if he loathed the idea of working while she was around. As though her presence made his mind wane away from its own function. That, or he merely hated the idea of his unfinished work being under her scrutiny.

When she came back home from the band's photoshoot and interview for the Rolling Stones Magazine, Noel was sat in the exact same position she had left him in earlier that morning.

A guitar laid in his lap, and torn notes in disarray all around him. He had his eyes drawn closed together, fingers strumming past the strings.

"You're still here."

Noel whipped his attention away from what he was doing, seamlessly putting the guitar aside and dismissing his work—–much like he always did whenever she appeared. He flashed her a smile. "Is that your way of saying ye want me out of the house?" He questioned with a grin, ultimately aware that it wasn't her intention.

She tossed her keys onto the table, her nose crinkled slightly at the odd smell that tainted the walls. She brushed it off. "No." She said, glancing over at him. "But I figured you would be off seeing Liam and the boys or something. Don't you have anything to do today?"

"No." He told her, stretching his arms over the couch. "Just been writing."

"I can tell." She lightly smiled, approaching him. Noel allowed his focus to follow her movements, tilting his head to the side at her appearance. Maia seemed far more pleasant on the eye that day, something that he did not think was any more possible. She was already deathly breathtaking. The Norwegian girl stopped in front of him, flickering her eyes over to the pile of notes next to the boy. As she tried to reach forward, Noel put an immediate stop to it.