𝐱𝐱. 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐝

✧ 19 October 1995 ✧London, England

✧ 19 October 1995 ✧
London, England

FOR A LONG time, Liam and Noel bickered for days on end, and oftentimes they were unbearable to witness. But after the two boys came face to face with Maia Harket at Richard Ashcroft's party, one that ended with both Gallaghers throwing heavy scuffles and punches, Liam and Noel eventually made up once more.

One would say that the tension between them had been drawn away ever so slightly, and everybody had a feeling that it had to do with their lack of contact with the Libertines' front woman. Even if the absence left them rolling in a compact space of numbness, as all they wanted was to be around her. But Maia was the kind of nightmare that woke them up at night in tremendous sweat, one that travels through your mind for the rest of time. They thought, perhaps, that it was a good thing Maia and the Gallaghers lost contact.

The last time either of them had seen each other was at the party, and ever since then, Libertines and Oasis went on to rewrite the history of Britain.

And just like the Mancunian boys, Libertines spent the next moments after the release of their album partying and resuming their tour. Libertines, although was rumoured to have split up shortly after Christian Cartier's baffling leave——returned back to their Asia tour just less than a month before their album was set to be release. And when the time came, they went back to London with a beautiful guard of honour by their fanatics.

Morten, who was accustomed to the fact that his sister and mates were a group of rambunctious kids, was still relatively bemused when the three rockstars showed up at his doorsteps all drunken and high out of their minds. They were eagerly asking him if they could see Marie, as Carti never managed to meet the little girl. But by then, it was late at night, and the girl had been put to bed much earlier.

That was how the band ended up crashing at Morten and Camilla's house.

"If the little shit cries one more time I will fucking do something about it."

Maia woke up with a stir in her sleep, head pounding relentlessly, and her throat closing up with the utmost desire to revolt. She squinted, vaguely observing the sight of Carti sprawled all over on the floor of the living room, his head nuzzled into a small pillow.

Morten came in with a cup of coffee in hand, a foot flicking Carti's arm. "Yeah tough man?" The older Harket hummed, sipping. "Talk about my kid like that one more time and you'll be the one crying."

The bassist groaned, swatting Morten's leg away harshly, before pushing himself up from his sleep. He stared at Maia, and diverted it towards the drummer——who was cuddled with her own body on the sofa. Carti sacrificed a good sleep by sleeping on the floor, just so the two girls could get more comfortable on the couch.

Carti frowned. "Has anyone got a clue why we're at your brother's house?"

"I want to know why you've got a busted lip." Maia pointed out groggily, a finger pressed towards the direction of his red and bruised up face. She held in a smile when he blinked confoundedly, and swiftly jumped on his feet to find the nearest mirror. Morten was pushed out of the way, his coffee nearly spilling all over himself, and he let out a cuss, one in which Camilla somehow managed to catch on to despite being all the way in the kitchen with Marie.