Chapter Six.

(Friend's name) found out you and Jean were trying to set her up with Marco.

"It couldn't have been more obvious! What were you thinking?!" She was furious, nearly yelling.

"I just. . I wanted you to be happy." You said quietly.

"Do I look happy?" She asked.

You were silent, refusing to meet her gaze.

"Bye, (f/n)." She turned around and started walking away.

This couldn't be happening. A lot of people have walked into your life then out, leaving you alone. But, you had (friend's name). Not now. You walked home and entered your house before going straight to your room.

You plugged your earphones into your phone and played My Demons by Starset.

You grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. You felt your phone vibrate and checked it. Jean was calling you. You didn't want to speak to anyone right now. You rejected the call.

Jean called again and you kept rejecting the calls. (Friend's name) called, surprising you. But, anger took over.

She was supposed to be there for me. Not end our friendship because of a crush.

You rejected her call. Jean called for the tenth time. You answered it.

"(f/n)! I've been worried! Is everything okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine." You answered, your voice emotionless.

"Are you sure?"

"Kind of. Bye." You hung up.

-

Jean started at his phone.

Kind of?

He called Marco.

"Hello?" Marco answered.

"Marco! It's Jean. Is (f/n) okay? She just said 'kind of.'" He ran a hand through his two-toned hair.

"I'm not sure. I'll call (friend's name). Don't worry, Jean." Marco hung up.

Jean let out a sigh of frustration and threw his phone on his bed. "Crap, (f/n). I wish you could tell me what's wrong."

About an hour later, Marco called him.

"Marco!" Jean said once he answered.

"I think I figured it out. ."

Once Marco was done explaining the situation, Jean drove to your house.

He knocked on the door.

A woman with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes answered the door. She resembled you. "Hello." She smiled.

"Hi, Mrs. (l/n)." Jean replied. "I'm (f/n)'s friend, can I come in?"

"Yes, of course!" She let Jean in and closed the door. "I think she's in her room."

Jean thanked your mom and entered your room.

"Haven't you heard of knocking?" You said.

"Sorry." Jean sat down on your bed, next to you. "I heard about what happened."

"It's alright. People enter and leave my life all the time." You replied and let out a sigh.

"Well. . I won't ever do that." Jean said.

You didn't know why, but you believed him.

"You don't deserve that." He looked at you and tilted your chin up.

You both leaned in, both of your eyes half-closed. Your lips touched. The kiss was gentle, until it deepened.

You hooked your arms around his neck as you two kissed.

He kissed you again.

The door opened and you saw Marco with his hand on the doorknob. "Hey Jea-- Oh."

You quickly jerked away from Jean, blushing. "Hey, Marco."

"Hi, (f/n)." He smiled. "I was going to see if Jean wanted to go do laser tag. You have to try it with us sometime."

You nodded, "Yeah, definitely."

"Bye, (f/n). I'll, uh, see you later." Jean said, getting up.

"Yeah. Bye. Have fun." You smiled.

"Bye." Jean left with Marco.

---------------------------

So, what do you guys think? ;)

[I'M ADDICTED TO THIS SONG. (Above/to the right).]

SINCE IT WON'T PLAY. .

HERE'S THE LINK: https://youtu.be/UqSww10eeKw

(Copy and paste it.)

If you're on your phone, the video is: The vamps "can we dance"