Chapter Eight.

You danced to Wild Heart by The Vamps. Your Mom opened your bedroom door quietly. Your back was to her. She smiled and watched you for a minute before she quietly closed the door.

You sang along. "Here I go again. She's got my heart again." While singing the rest of the song, you pretended your hairbrush was a microphone. No one really knew about this.

You haven't had this much fun by yourself in a while. You turned around and closed your eyes while singing and dancing.

You opened your eyes to see Jean standing there.

Crap! Crap! Crap! This can't be happening!

You froze. "Uh. ." You managed to say.

"You sing and dance nice." He said as you scrambled to turn off the music.

"What are you doing here?!" You asked, pausing it.

"I came over to say 'Hi' and to hang out." He answered, rubbing the back of his neck.

"But-- Did- Did you see anything?" You blinked.

"Er, yeah. ."

"You must think I'm an idiot! And that I'm so lame!" You buried your face in your hands.

"No, not at all." He replied, amused.

"What? You don't have to lie." You said.

"I know. I'm not lying." He sounded honest.

You removed your hands from your face and looked at him.

You spent two hours talking to Jean before he had to go. You changed into a black pajama tank top and black pajama shorts before you went to sleep.

At school, you sat down at Jean's table. You felt your phone vibrate. You pulled it out and saw you had a text from (friend's name). You reluctantly read it:

(Friend's name): I overreacted. I realized you're more important to me than Marco. I'm sorry. Can we be friends again?

Last night, Jean told you about Marco and her.

You: I'm more important than Marco? Please. You say that because he doesn't like you anymore. You cared about him enough to walk out on me!

You glanced at (friend's name)'s table to see her tap away on her phone.

(Friend's name): I got caught up with love. I only want you as my friend. I shouldn't have walked out of our friendship.

You: You're right. You shouldn't have.

(Friend's name): BUT WE'VE known each other since seventh grade! Please give me another chance.

You: You're at the popular table. Enjoy it. You would leave me for them anyway.

You put your phone away and felt it vibrate a minute later.

I need to put my phone on silent to ignore her freaking texts.

You pulled out your phone and put it on silent. You checked the message she sent you:

That's not true.

You rolled your eyes and put your phone away for good.

Liar. It is true. And you know it.

"(f/n), is everything okay?" Jean asked.

"Hm? Oh. Yeah. (Friend's name) kept texting." You explained.

"Are you going to be friends again?" He looked at you with a kind smile.

"Heck no. I've given too many chances in the past." You must have had a sad look on your face because Jean reached for your hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

Once school was over, Marco, Jean and the gang were walking home with you.

"I'm going to see a bird." Marco said, walking away fast.

"(f/n), you know The Vamps?" He brought up.

"Um, yeah. . You kind of saw me dancing to them yesterday."

"True. Which, I haven't mentioned to anyone." He added.

"Thanks for that." You smiled.

"No problem. . Anyway, did you know that they're coming here? Along with One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer?" He asked.

"Really? I listen to 5 Seconds Of Summer and One Direction as well." You replied.

"Well. . I asked a couple of favors and I have tickets for all three shows." He blushed. "Would you like to go with me?"

"Shut up! Really?!" You jumped up and down.

"Not as a date or anything. Just as friends, you know?" He said.

"Yes! I would love to go!" You hugged Jean happily.

Jean blushed and returned the hug. "Uh, here." He handed you three tickets.

You grinned and accepted them. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" You both were in front of your house. You kissed his cheek and yelled, "Thank you!" You ran inside your house.

Jean chuckled.

-----------------
Guys, guys, guys. On the 10th an episode of Jessie premiers. The Vamps are going to sing a song!!!

Jean: Zero, calm down. . I think this is unhealthy.

Okay, you're probably right. Zero. . Calm down. It's just a band. With a REALLY CUTE LEAD SINGER.

Jean: Hanji, I think we need to take her away.

Levi: Tch. ~drags me away~

Jean: Um, hi. Zero will be writing the next chapter. Let me think. . Oh! If you like 5SOS read Zero's fanfiction "Her Heart" it's a 5SOS x Reader. If you love Luke Hemmings, read "Our Story." It's a Luke Hemmings x Reader. If you love me, read "Love-Hate." The sequel to "Love-Hate" is "How Far We've Come."

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE BANDS THAT WERE MENTIONED, PRETEND IT'S A BAND YOU DO LIKE.

I just included those. I didn't say you couldn't substitute them. :)