Chapter Nineteen.

(h/l) = hair length. In case you didn't know. This chapter will switch the POV a few times.
---------------------------------

A week later, your Dad was gone. You were sitting in your room, staring at a photo of you and him. You glanced at another photo of you, your Mom and him.

The bad thing is when he comes back and leaves. . I miss him more each time.

"Shouldn't I be used to it?" You asked yourself, putting the pictures back to where they were. You left your room and went to the living room to see your Mom.

"Hi." Your Mom smiled.

You smiled back. "Hey. . Can I go to a park with Jean today? It has animals and rides."

"Sure!" Your Mom beamed.

"Thanks!" You hugged her and gave her a kiss on her cheek before you went to your room. You picked out a (f/c) sleeveless shirt that had a (s/f/c) small design on it. You also picked out a pair of shorts before you went to the bathroom and took a shower, washing your hair.

You changed into the outfit and put on white tennis shoes. You brushed your hair, teeth, etc. You also put on some lip gloss, nothing big. Once you left the bathroom, you put your pajamas in the laundry basket.

You received a text from Jean:

Are you still up for today?

You replied:

Yes.

You put your earphones in and plugged them into your phone. Savior by Rise Against played.

You hummed to the song. Jean replied:

Okay. I'll be there in ten minutes.

You sent:

Kk.

Eight minutes later, you put on your white tennis shoes and tied them. You had a (black/white) tank top underneath.

[Whichever color goes better with the colors on the shirt]

You hugged your Mom before you went outside. Jean's car pulled up. You got into the passenger seat and buckled up. "Hey." You grinned.

"Hey." He smiled back. "We're going to make a stop before we head to the park."

"Okay, no problem." You replied.

You recognized the neighborhood. "Um, this is where Eren and Mikasa live. ."

He nodded. "Yeah."

"Are you bringing Eren?"

He looked as if you had grown two more heads. "Are you crazy? Of course not." He scoffed then said, "I'm bringing Mikasa."

"Really?" You asked, bemused.

"Yes-- Wait, are you okay with it? If not, I can tell her she can't come--"

"Jean. It's fine. Mikasa and I are friends." You assured him.

"Oh. Thank God." He said.

You chuckled, "Yep. That would have been a disaster if we weren't."

"Are you and Jaeger friends?"

This question caught you by surprise. "You mean Eren? I guess so."

"Mm." He watched as Mikasa got into the back seat. "Hey, Mika."

"Hi." She replied, putting on the seat belt. "Hey, (f/n)."

"Yo." You replied. You both laughed.

-Jean's POV-

What did I do? I invited two girls. I'm the only guy. . I'm smarter than I thought! They'll both be around my arms. But, I'm not concerned about (f/n) being around it. As a sister, sure. . Wait, you kissed her! That kiss meant nothing, Jean. You're like siblings. But, Mikasa. . She's flawless.

"Jean?" (f/n) asks.

I blink. "Oh, sorry! I was just thinking.   What is it?"

"It's fine." She smiled.

I'll admit (f/n) is attractive. Her (e/c) eyes are the first thing you notice. And her (h/l) (h/c) hair looks soft. She's stunning. Jean, stop! Focus!

"Jean," Mikasa says. I look at her. "What are we going to do at the park?"

"Well. . There's rides and animals." I said.

-Normal POV- [Normal for the story.]

You pushed your hair out of your face and sighed.

Mikasa nodded to Jean's response. "Thank you."

"No problem." He replied.

You blink. "Is that the park?" You pointed to a huge area with some cars. On a sign were the words National (state you live in) park! Enjoy your visit! Fee: $1.00 per person.☺

"Yep. It's big, isn't it?" Jean smiled, turning the steering wheel to the left.

"Indeed." You nodded.

"You dyed the ends of your hair." Jean said, which was true. It went a bit above the tips and was dyed (f/c).

"Oh. Yeah." You replied. "Is it bad?"

-Jean's POV again-

Was she concerned about what I thought? No. She couldn't be. Not her. "Uh. . No." I answered.

"You hesitated." (f/n) said.

"No, I didn't!" I replied a bit too quickly.

"Yes, you did." Her voice held no emotion.

Jean! Don't make her feel upset! . . Wait, what am I talking about? She can handle it. She always can. "I think it looked better before. Now you seem a bit like a (fruit that is your favorite color)."

"A (fruit that you chose)?" She raised an eyebrow.

[I'm going to put "(fruit)" for the fruit that is your favorite color.]

Crap. I might be in trouble. Jean, you screwed up. Eh, she won't care. She's just joking. "Yeah." I said.

"Oh. Okay." She answered a bit too sweetly. I brushed it off.

Once we arrived at the park, Mikasa, (f/n) and I unbuckled and got out of the car. I locked it. We entered the park and paid the fee to enter.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked.

"Let's go to the fruit stand." (f/n) right away said.

"Why the fruit stand?" I asked, bemused. But, I followed her and Mikasa.

"What do you want from here?" I questioned.

"Because, they have (fruit)!" (f/n) replied cheerfully. I reluctantly got the fruit.

"Can I have it now? Please?" She smiled. I shrugged and handed the bag to her so she could eat it.

. . But she didn't.

Instead, she took out the fruit and smashed it right onto my face. "How do you like that, Kirstein?!" She stormed off.

----------------------------------

Forget The Vamps for today. That's not important right now. What's important is. .

5 Seconds Of Summer's new single played on the radio! I didn't get to hear it at 6 AM, but I heard it after all. I died. Before it played, they said, "We're 5 Seconds Of Summer and this is our new single 'She's Kinda Hot.'" I was like "WHAT. FIFIFKFKDJDOC." My family thought something was wrong while I died.

So, yay! By the way, 5SOS Fam who is reading this, it's on Spotify. They said that in the description of the lyric video.

Comment, vote. Thank you.

Bye.

~squeals and looks at pictures of Luke and the rest of 5SOS, of course.~