Chapter Eleven.

Never mind about (friend's name) coming over. I forgot.
------------------------

"Oh?" You smiled.

Jean turned the steering wheel to the right. "Mhm."

"And why am I making you smirk, sir? I'm just a poor woman who needs saving." You threw your head back and rested the back of your hand on it dramatically.

Jean laughed. "Because, you like the nickname I gave you, Ma'am."

"Whatever." You smiled slightly.

"What am I going to do with you?" He chuckled.

"I don't know." You answered.

"Well, I need some advice. ." He began.

"Sure, go ahead." You gestured for him to continue.

"Well. . I like this girl. We've kissed before. I don't know how to ask her out." Jean said, blushing.

"Oh. Who is the girl?" You asked.

"Um. . It's. ." Jean laughed nervously. "It's, uh. . Mikasa. Yes. Mikasa."

"You two kissed? I guess she's too nervous to tell anyone." You chuckled. "Anyway, if I were you, I'd basically say 'We've kissed. . And I like you.' But, that's just the basic idea. Make it more than that. If she returns those feelings, wait until you're ready and then ask her."

Jean nodded. "Thank you. Well, we're here." He parked the car. You both unbuckled and got out. You closed your door. Jean put his arm around you.

"Is this a friendly gesture? Because, you like Mikasa." You glanced at him.

"Oh, right. Sorry." He removed his arm from the position.

"It's okay." You replied.

You saw an art gallery. You stared at it and blinked. You loved art. [Sorry if you don't.] "Th-This is it?" You asked in awe.

"Yes. Sorry if it's not what you wanted to do--" He was interrupted by a hug.

"Thank you. ." You whispered.

Jean hugged back and said, "You're welcome."

After seeing different types of paintings, you both got something to eat.

You took a bite of your (favorite food). You swallowed it. "Thank you again. For all of this. It was amazing."

"No problem. I enjoyed it." He grinned and took a bite out of his food.

Once you arrived home, you gave Jean a hug and thanked him before you entered the house.

You pulled out your phone and sat down on the couch. You texted Mikasa.

You and Jean kissed? I didn't know you liked him. Good job girl! :)

You received a text from her right away.

Um, we didn't kiss. I don't like him like that.

You blinked and almost dropped your phone. You typed:

Oh, okay.

Mikasa: I need to go, bye.

You: Bye.

Jean lied to me? Ugh!

You walked over to your Mom and kissed her cheek. "I'm going to sleep. We can do something together tomorrow if you want." You went to your room and changed into a black pajama tank top and black pajama shorts before you snuggled into your sheets and fell asleep.

----------------
pixxiewingz asked:
Who would you like to come to our world from SNK?

Hard question because I don't have any favorites or crushes for that anime. . But. . Mikasa, Annie or Hanji. I feel like I'd have an interesting time with any of those three.

Now. . I realized I didn't mention The Vamps. That's a first, right? Instead, I wanted to ask a question. Answer HONESTLY. Okay? Okay.

Do I annoy you with talking about The Vamps. I'll stop if you do. I don't want to make you sick of me. Lol.

So, if you're reading this, you better answer. e-e I'm kidding. But, it would be REALLY great!

For those who answer in comments - HONESTLY - I'll give you a shout out! :)

Bye.