Chapter Thirty.

Woo! The big thirty! Get ready, Eren. ~evil smirk~

Eren: Why do you hate me?

Me: Seriously? You said "I don't care." ~covers Eren's mouth before he can reply~

Eren: . . .

Me: Oh, and (f/n) has been changed to (y/n). Also, short chapter. 300 something words. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you all by making the next chapter extra long!
-------------------------------

Mikasa staggered backwards, her hand covering her nose. "Ugh! You made it bleed!"

You glared at her again. "Good." You turned around and started walking away.

You fell forward. You landed on your stomach and rolled onto your back. You looked up to see Mikasa. She had shoved you.

"Oh, it's on now." You snarled, kicking Mikasa in the leg. Hard. Her hands automatically went to her leg.

Mikasa glared at you. She lifted her leg up to kick you. You rolled out of the way and got up. "I don't need you as a friend."

"Perfect. Because, I'm not anymore." You growled, sending a punch to her face. Mikasa grabbed your hand, blocking the attack. She flipped you over. She also punched you.

You groaned after you landed on your back. "You suck." You got up and aimed to kick her stomach. After doing so, you felt two pairs of hands grab your arms.

"(l/n)! Ackerman!" Mr. Oluo yelled. You glared at Mikasa and saw two teachers grabbed her arms also. "We're taking you to the principals office! Now!"

You said nothing. You had a scratch on your cheek and your back hurt, probably sore. You had a scratch on your other cheek, but this one was bleeding. They escorted you both to the principals office.

"(y/n). Mikasa. What happened?" The principal asked, folding his hands.

"She punched me." Mikasa immediately said.

You scoffed. "She was being a jerk. She made someone cry, she wouldn't let her boyfriend talk to me and she taunted me."

"Who did she make cry? And who is her boyfriend, (y/n)? We need witnesses."

"I'd prefer to tell you alone, if you don't mind." You replied, swallowing.

"Of course. Mikasa, wait outside." The principal ordered.

Mr. Oluo and another teacher left the office with Mikasa.

"So, (y/n), who were these people?" He asked.

"Krista Lenz and Jean Kirstein." You answered, staring at your lap.

"Okay. I'll bring them here. You may wait outside."

You got up and left the principal's office, waiting outside of it.

----------------------------

I told you it was short. ;-; Don't worry, the next one will be extra long.

pixxiewingz and I made an account. It's: 5SOS_R5_Lover

So, if I don't update for a while, PM that account asking if I'll update soon. But, say something like "Is Zero going to update Not The Same?" Because, pixxiewingz might be using it at that time.

Bye. <3