Chapter Seven.

You fell backwards onto your bed and stared at the ceiling.

That kiss was nothing. Jean has probably kissed a lot of girls. And I've kissed. . Only him.

You let out a sigh.

-

Jean was sitting in the passenger seat while Marco drove.

"Hi Jean!" Connie yelled as his head popped up from the seat behind him.

Jean jumped. "What are you doing here?!"

"I'm going to laser tag with you and Marco! Didn't he tell you?" Connie looked confused now.

"I was just about to." Marco smiled and let out a chuckle.

"Well, I know now." Jean said.

"Hey, cheer up, Kirstein." Connie smiled. "The rest are going to meet us there."

"The rest?" Jean asked, stunned.

"Jean, you know it's more fun with more people." Marco turned the steering wheel causing the car to turn to the left.

"Yeah. But, you could have told me." Jean let out a sigh.

"What was up with you and (f/n)?" The freckled boy asked, changing the subject.

"What's up with you and her friend or whatever they are now?" Jean questioned.

"Well, I think it was nice that you two were trying to set us up. But, (friend's name) disagreed. What she did to (f/n) was awful. You see, we decided to not date just yet. I told her that I couldn't do this anymore. She asked if it was because of her and (f/n). I told her 'No' but that was a big part of it. She's just not the right girl for me. I'm not the right guy for her. I told her that. But, anyway, since I told you, you have to tell me about you and (f/n)."

"Okay, fine. I was comforting her and we kissed. Before I knew it, we kissed again." Jean said.

Connie whistled.

"Shut up!" Jean grabbed a book and threw it at Connie.

Connie laughed and blocked it before he threw it back at Jean.

"Okay, guys. . Don't wreck the car. I just cleaned it up yesterday. Please put the book back in the pouch when you're done with it." Marco parked the car. "We're here."

Jean put the book back in the pouch before he unbuckled and got out of the car.

Connie and Marco unbuckled and got out. Marco locked the car before he entered the building with them.

-

You played Can We Dance by The Vamps. About a year ago, you found out it helped. .

Your friend, Ro, just left the house. You and her had a huge fight. But, you both knew better than to yell around your Mom.

"H is better than you. I'm leaving." She had said.

She crossed over to the popular girls and completely forgot about you. She saw you like the rest of them did.

Unpopular.

Not like them.

You had played a One Direction song to see what it was like. They made you feel better. You discovered more bands to use when you were unhappy.

Once the song was over you selected What makes you beautiful by One Direction.