Chapter Twenty-Four

You and Jean were now eating cotton candy. Sasha and Connie went to go ride the fastest roller coaster there, even though you said it was a bad idea because she ate not too long ago. But, she went anyway, dragging Connie with her.

You heard an employee say to another, "We have to go to 'The huge mountain fall.' A girl threw up. . I hate this part of the job. ."

You let out a sigh, knowing it was Sasha. Jean chuckled. You checked the time on your phone.

"It's 3:30 PM." You said.

"Oh, it is? We should probably get them home. ." He replied. You nodded.

Once Sasha and Connie (who got thrown up on) cleaned up, you took them home.

Jean dropped you off at your house to get ready. You changed into a One Direction shirt, jeans, and converse. You styled your hair and put on some makeup.

Jean arrived. You grabbed your ticket and got in the car. "Thank you again!"

"(f/n)." He chuckled. "You don't have to keep thanking me. Also, you look nice."

"Thanks." You replied. "So do you."

Seriously, (f/n)?!

"Thanks."

There was silence until Jean turned on the radio. She's Kinda Hot started to play.

"Are you kidding me?!" Jean yelled. You laughed and yelled the lyrics.

--

Once you arrived at the destination, you went to a nearby restaurant. You ordered (favorite food) and (side food). Along with a cup of (favorite beverage).

"I think I'll have the steak please. And a cup of Coca-Cola." Jean said, handing the waitress his menu. You did the same and thanked her. She nodded and walked away. "Are you excited?"

"Yes!" You beamed. "Hopefully we'll be able to hear Story Of My Life! Ooh, or Best Song Ever! Midnight Memories, maybe!" Jean listened to you ramble on about what songs you might hear.

The food and beverages arrived. You started eating as you both kept talking.

Jean learned something about you. You couldn't live without music. You didn't tell him, he just figured it out. The way you're face would light up when you talked about it, how you spoke with passion.

You both has finished eating. Jean smiled. You were about to pull out your wallet, but he stopped you. "Don't pay. I got it."

You decided to just let him do it, instead of arguing.

You got a "pass the line" pass. So you'd both be one of the first ones there. It was General Admission. Once you were inside, you smiled. "Thank--"

Jean chuckled. "Stop thanking me, it's fine."

You glanced at him. "Fine then."

"Not like that-- I meant--" He sighed. "You just--"

You raised an eyebrow, your arms crossed.

"It's-- You've-- You've been thanking me a lot. It's kinda annoying." Jean said.

You blinked, surprised and hurt. "Oh. ." Your eyes were full of hurt, until you blinked.

Jean noticed and said, "No-- Crap, why did I say that?! I didn't mean that you're annoying. . It's just. . I get you're grateful, but you don't have to thank me over and over again."

"Okay." You replied, pretending to not care. But, you grinned. "Look!" The curtains opened.

R5 appeared. They started singing Loud.

You sang along. You smiled, recording the song on your phone. Out of the corner of your eye, you noticed Jean looking at you. He quickly looked towards the band.

They sang Love Me Like That. You sang along. Then, Did You Have Your Fun? started playing. The song stopped as Ross went into the crowd and grabbed your hand. You quickly handed your phone to Jean, confused. He took you on-stage and said, "Hello. I'm Ross."

"Um, I'm (f/n)." You replied, confused.

Ross chuckled. "Hello, (f/n). That's a pretty name."

Pink appeared on your cheeks. "Um. Th-Thanks."

"How are you doing?" Ross asked.

"I'm doing good. A bit confused, but good." You answered.

Ross laughed. "That's good. Well, to take care of the confusion. . We've taken you on-stage to have you sing Did You Have Your Fun?"

"I-I don't sing. ." You said shyly.

"I'm sure you'll do great. Anyone can sing." Ross gave you an encouraging smile.

"Okay. ." You replied, feeling a bit better about it.

You and R5 took turns singing throughout the song.

Just being honest
You can't tie me down
Life is a short trip
And I've been around, oh
Sydney out in Tokyo
Don't tell her man
Swear I didn't know it but
She didn't care

Said put your hands where I can see
I'll make you write a song for me

She's so bad she's good for me
This girls know ways you won't believe, oh
One night is all she needs
Love me leave me left me numb
Did you have your fun

I like the music
And asked her to dance
Said no we're leaving
Don't tell my friends
Underneath the street lights
There was smoke in the air
She said never like this while she's pulling my hair

Said put your hands where I won't see
Baby I won't say a thing
Stop leaving stains on cigarettes and come and put your lips on me

She's so bad she's good for me
This girl knows ways you won't believe, oh
One night is all she needs
Love me leave me left me numb
Did you have your fun

What you running from
Draw your guns
Draw your guns
Tell me what it is you're running from
Draw your guns
Draw your guns
Draw your guns
Baby did you have your fun

She's so bad she's good for me
This girl knows ways you won't believe, oh
One night is all she needs, hey
Love me leave me left me numb

She's so bad she's good for me
This girls knows ways you won't believe, oh
One night is all she needs
Love me leave me left me numb
Did you have your fun?

Once the song was over, everyone applauded.

"You have an amazing voice." Ross said, handing you something.

"Thank you." You accepted it.

"Give it up for (f/n)!" Ross yelled.

Everyone applauded again, even the band.

You smiled and went back into the crowd.

After some songs, R5 went offstage and One Direction came on-stage.

They sang Story Of My Life, Best Song Ever, Midnight Memories, Night Changes, What Makes You Beautiful and a bunch of other songs. You had bought an R5 wristband and a One Direction wristband.

-------------------------

What do you guys think? ;) Comment below!