Chapter Thirty-Five.

You were walking next to Jean, holding hands with him. He smiled. You returned the smile quickly.

You heard 'aww's at the lunch table. You blushed and sat down. Feeling embarrassed, you let go of his hand. He glanced at you saying 'I understand.' You nodded, grateful.

"So, (y/n), when did you and Jean become a couple?" Krista winked.

You giggled. "Yesterday."

"Yeah. She wanted to take things slow, but finally agreed to go out with me." Jean smiled.

You nodded, heat appearing on your cheeks.

"Aww! That's so cute!" Krista cooed. "Ymir and I have been together for eleven months. Next month is our one-year anniversary."

You grinned and hugged her. "Congratulations!"

She returned the hug. "Thank you."

"No problem." You both pulled away.

--

After school, Jean invited you to his house. You texted your Mom, asking. She replied 'Sure.'

You entered the house after taking a deep breath. You were greeted with a woman who had amber eyes and brown hair. She was really pretty. She smiled, "You must be my son's girlfriend."

"Um. Yeah. . It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Kirstein." You replied, feeling a bit shy and nervous.

"There's no need to be nervous." She smiled. "It's nice to meet you too, dear."

You smiled. She was one of those people who was easy to like. "Thank you. Your home is lovely."

"Why, thank you. I appreciate that." She beamed. "Now, go have fun with your video games."

You waved as Jean grabbed your arm and dragged you to his room. You blushed and sat down in a comfy chair.

"Why are you blushing?" Jean asked, handing you a controller.

You accepted it. "No reason. . Except that we're in your room."

"Oh. ." His face turned crimson. He shook his head quickly. "Want to play Halo? I have the 'Master Chief Collection.'"

"Sure." You replied.

"Let's do Halo 2. They have a Red Vs Blue base." He said, selecting the course. You nodded, getting ready.

Once the course started, you made the person switch a weapon to an infected energy sword. You smirked. "Jean, where are you?" You sang.

"Not near you." He replied. You two made a deal to not peek on the other person's side, on purpose.

You saw his username going up and down. You ran towards him and saw he was jumping. Your person ran over to his. He tried shooting at them. You jumped repeatedly out of the way.

"Crap," Jean muttered. "I'm out of ammo." He switched to the second gun that was a bit weaker and tried shooting at you. Your guy got hit once, causing you to frown.

"Not again." Jean sighed. You smirked and made the person run towards his person. He tried punching your person, but you sliced his guy with the energy sword infected.

His person died. "Thirty seconds?!" You took that opportunity to make your person run. You got into the 'wrath' and started moving it. Jean made his person get onto a vehicle called the warthog and drive away. You followed him, but the wrath was slower. He turned around and you shot at the warthog.

You smiled once you saw the vehicle blow up.

"Fifty seconds?! Why?!" Jean yelled. You continued moving around in the wrath.

Once his person respawned, you moved towards him. He got into a flying ship called 'the hornet.' You turned the wrath around and started moving away from the hornet. Jean smirked and followed you. He started making the hornet shoot at your ship. You quickly got out of the wrath and ran.

The wrath blew up and the hornet flew towards you and tried shooting at your character. You jumped to the left and right, barely dodging the bullets. You ran inside a cave-like area. The hornet went near the cave and tried shooting in it. Instead, he blew himself up. You bursted out laughing.

Jean glared at you. "Shut up." He grumbled. You continued laughing. Eventually, Jean laughed with you.

After two more hours, you had to go home. Jean's Mom hugged you. You returned the hug before leaving with Jean.

He walked you home. You hugged him and pecked him on his cheek before going inside. He was blushing.

-----------------------------------

[Peck, in this case = kiss (someone) lightly or perfunctorily]

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I was on Spotify and I looked up "5 Seconds Of Summer." On their playlists, there's:

"Luke's Playlist :D"
"Mike's Playlist :D"
"Ashton's Playlist :D"
"Cal's Playlist :D"

Guess which one I'm listening to? (By the way, I listed them in the order they're in on Spotify.)

Everyone who gets it correct will get a shout out in the next chapter. If you get it wrong, I still love you. ❤ There will be other guessing things in other chapters.

I love you.

Byee.