Chapter Twenty-One.

1k views! Thank you!
(n/n) = nickname.
------------------------------

You grabbed Jean's arm, your other arm still linked with Mikasa's. "Let's go see the (favorite animal)s!"

Jean chuckled. "Okay."

You ran towards the (favorite animal)s. "Gah!" Jean said.

You chuckled, "Come on, slow poke!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" He yells, catching up to you.

Mikasa was already next to you. She stops. You halt and walk back to her. "Mika, is everything okay?"

"Eren sent me a text. He's got a headache so he's going to go home. I should go and look after him." Mikasa said, tapping on her phone.

"Oh, are you sure?" You asked.

"Yes. Positive. I'll see you later, you can text me." Mikasa looked at Jean, who just reached you both. "I'm sorry. Bye." She walked off.

"Eren has a headache and is going home. She's going home with him and looking after him." You explain.

Jean nodded and said, "Oh, okay. Well, I wanted to tell you--"

You didn't hear him. "Oh my gosh! There are the (favorite animal)s!" You grab Jean's arm and run towards them.

Jean blinked and followed you. "Whoa!"

You watch the animals and smile. "They're amazing."

"Yeah. . Hey, (f/n), about Mikasa and I. ." He rubbed the back of his neck and looked towards the ground.

"It's fine. You like her, I know. I'm sorry she doesn't like you back." You said, distracted by the animals.

"No-- It's okay, really. . Her and I wouldn't have worked out. I mean, look at me and look at her. She's gorgeous." Jean looked at you.

"Mhm. She's pretty." You nodded.

-Jean's POV-

My phone went off. I took it out to see it was a text from Mikasa:

Jean, I like you. .

I stared at the phone screen and typed back:

I like you too. But, you said you liked someone else.

Mikasa replied:

I couldn't say it in front of (f/n). It would have been awkward. .

I nodded and sent:

Yeah, I guess. Will you be my girlfriend?

She put:

Yes. :)

I saw (f/n) glance at me.

I quickly typed:

I need to go, bye. ;)

Mikasa quickly texted:

Bye, babe. <3

I put my phone away. I don't know how I got a girl like Mikasa to like me.

-Normal POV-

You and Jean had spent a lot of time at the park. You went on rides, ate food and hung out together, laughing.
You checked the time on your phone. 7:00 PM.

You looked at Jean, "It's nine fifty-seven PM. We should go."

"Yeah." He nodded. You walked to his car and got in, putting on your seat belt. You texted your Mom:

On our way.

You yawned. "How far away are we?"

"Forty-five minutes or less." Jean answered.

"O..kay." You yawned again before sleep took over.

Mikasa kissed Jean. You watched, frozen. . You smiled sadly and walked over to them. "Mikasa, you can't have Jean."

"Why not?" Mikasa smirked.

"He's my friend." You answered.

"(f/n). Wake up." Jean said.

"What?" You looked at him.

"Wake up. We're here. Wake up. (f/n)."

You opened your eyes. "What?" You groaned.

"We're here, sleeping beauty." He chuckled. You took off the seat belt and got out of the car. You entered the house and, after hugging your Mom, changed into some pajamas and got into bed. Your phone vibrated. You sighed and grabbed it to see a group conversation with you, Jean and Mikasa:

Mikasa: I love you.

You had a confused look on your face as you stared at the screen.

Jean: I love you too, babe.

You blinked.

'Babe'?

You read the next message.

Mikasa: Aww, baby. You're too sweet! ;)

Jean: You're sweeter. ;) <3

Mikasa: Aww.

You frowned and threw your phone against the bed.

Why Kirstein. .? Why lie?

You sighed and fell asleep.

You woke up and sighed. "Finally. . Saturday."

You took a shower and changed into a black shirt with the words "I find your presence disturbing" in white letters. You also changed into a pair of black skinny jeans. You brushed your hair and teeth, etc. You grabbed your phone once you left the bathroom and saw you had more messages in the group chat:

Mikasa: Can you come over, Jean?

Jean: Sure.

Furious, you sent a text:

You: You both said nothing was going on between you two! I believed you! Well, something IS going on. I shouldn't have trusted you two.

You wanted to scream. Two of the people you trusted stabbed you in the back.

You heard your phone go off. You glanced at the screen, not sure if you should check the message. You turned off your phone.

"I'm not dealing with this. ." You sighed.

"Honey, I'm going to the store. Do you want to come? Or no?" Your Mom asked, opening the door.

"I'll come." You said, getting up. You put your phone on the surface next to your bed.

I'll be distracted from my phone and what happened.

"Great! Let's go, (n/n)!"

---------------------------

I WENT TO A CONCERT. THE VAMPS ARE AMAZING. "THE TIDE" AND "BEFORE YOU EXIT" (opening acts) WERE SUPER GOOD, TOO. I FEEL LIKE CRYING, THINKING ABOUT THE CONCERT. Although, they said they'll be here next year, probably. Fingers crossed! They're coming out with another album. 87% complete or so.

Sorry for that. *cough* I had to fangirl.

Bye, lovelies. <3