Chapter Ten.

I have an idea! On my chapters, you can comment a question. I'll answer it at the end of chapters! So, a Q&A. BUT, if it's too personal and I'm not comfortable with it, I'll skip it.
(s/f/c) = second favorite color. In case I need to use it.
-------------------------

"I have to head home." Jean said. He had eaten with you and your mom and then talked with you both for an hour.

"Aww, okay, dear. Do you want to take home a few slices of cake?" Before he could reply, your mom put four slices on a plate, put a plastic lid on it and gave it to him.

"Oh. Thank you, Mrs. (l/n)." Jean said, taking the plate. "See you tomorrow, (f/n)."

"Bye, Jean." You said, closing the door after he left.

You started wishing (friend's name) were here. You decided to text her:

Hi. Is that offer to be friends again still open?

After ten minutes, your phone vibrated.

Always.

You tapped on your phone.

You: I'm glad.

(Friend's name): I've missed talking to you.

You: Same here. I'm going to go. Bye.

(Friend's name): Kk. Bye.

'Kk?' Oh well.

You went over to your Mom. "I'm going to go to bed. Night." You kissed her cheek and walked into your bedroom before you grabbed a tank top "Hello Kitty" pajama shirt with matching pajama shorts. You walked into the bathroom and changed before you climbed into your bed.

You snuggled into your (f/c) sheets. You saw your phone light up. You groaned and grabbed it before you checked your messages. You received a text from Jean:

Are you awake?

I am now, weirdo.

You typed:

Barely. What's up?

Jean: I can't fall asleep.

You: And I'm supposed to help?

Jean: Haha. I guess so.

You: What? You wanted me to climb through your window?

Jean: Sure. Be a female Spider-Man.

You: Haha, nice.

Jean: I'm going to go to sleep. Night.

You: Night.

You put your phone next to you on your nightstand before you pulled your covers up and fell asleep.

Night, Jean. .

You slowly opened up your eyes. You got up and walked into the kitchen. You grabbed a pop-tart and walked to your room while unwrapping it.

You took a bite out of the pop-tart and sat down on your bed. You looked in the mirror. Your hair was a mess. Once you finished your pop-tart, you went to the kitchen, threw away the wrapper and entered your room again.

You entered the bathroom after you picked out a Paramore shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. You undressed and hopped into the shower. You washed your hair too.

Once you changed into your clothes, brushed your hair and teeth, etc. You left the bathroom. You texted Jean:

Hey.

Your phone lit up.

Jean: Hi Spider-Man.

You: Hi Iron-Man.

Jean: Doing anything today?

You: No.

Jean: Can I take you out?

You: What?

Jean: Do you want to go around town?

You: Sure, why not?

Jean: Is ten minutes fine?

You: Yes. See you soon.

Jean: See you soon.

You smiled and put on a pair of vans. "Mom, is it okay if I go around town with Jean?"

"Yes. Just be safe." Your mom smiled.

"Okay, thank you." You walked over to your Mom and kissed her cheek. You saw Jean's car pull up. "Bye, Mom! Love you!"

You opened the door and left, closing it behind you. You raced to Jean's car and opened the door before sitting in the passenger seat. You buckled up and smiled.

"Hey, Iron-Man."

"Hi, Spider-Man."

"I'm a girl." You pointed out.

"Fine, fine. I'll stop calling you that." Jean replied, keeping his eyes on the road.

"No, I'm keeping the nickname." You laughed.

Jean smirked.

"What? What's making you smirk, weirdo?" You grinned.

"You." Jean smiled and looked at you for a moment before turning his attention back to the road.