Lights Out

You know that wondrous feeling you get as a young toddler when you fall asleep on the couch on the rare occasion you get to stay up late, yet you wake up in your bed?

I woke up under the hotel covers, confused as hell to how I got there.

I sat up, and realized Matt was asleep on the other bed.

I was shocked that I fell asleep.

I was even more shocked that he'd carried me up and then fell asleep himself.

I couldn't help but giggle a bit when I heard that he was snoring ever so slightly out of the side of his mouth.

He had even taken the time to remove my shoes and placed my purse beside me.

He obviously didn't plan on falling asleep, because his shoes were still on his feet, and his hat on backwards.

He had told me that he preferred beanies, but it had been a hot spring and he didn't want to have a heat stroke.

I decided not to disturb him, but I didn't want to leave him either.

I pulled out my phone and saw I had 3 new texts. I opened Ashelys first.

Hey where r u?

Back at the room.

God, we were worried. We r at dinner with the guys and all their friends. Is Matthew with u?

Lmao yes. Looks like we passed out... sorry. Guess we'll grab our own dinner.

Well thanks for letting us know. Be safe. Oh and we r gonna talk about y y'all are sleeping together l8tr!

Oh hush! Bieee.

Uh huh! Bie!

I could not believed her! I also couldn't believe it was 9:30 at night already.

No wonder the room was dark with only one bedside lamp on. The next text was from Cady.

We hope you are well! We miss you guys!

Aww thanks Cad. We love you too! See ya soon!

Love u too!

Cady was amazing, and I was glad she was happy. I checked the third message.

It was my mother. I didn't even know she had my phone number.

Hey, that appointment sounds great.

Oops wrong number sorry.

Wow. That's just like my mother. I guess she was setting up another client. Always working...

Oh well. Let it go.

I was still covered in paint, so I set my phone down and decided to take a quick shower.