Confused

---Dakota's POV---

Everyone had left the hotel room except Liz and I.

She was laughing about something on her phone.

Probably something on Facebook.

I decided to check my messages, but something was off.

"Liz, I can't find my phone," I panicked.

"Calm down, I'll call it." I muted the television, and we stayed silent as she dialed my number.

We waited, but nothing happened.

"Well that leaves one more place," I confirmed. "I'll be right back," I told her.

I opened the door an headed for their hotel room. I knocked and waited. It was Johnson who answered.

"Oh hey Kota! Matt's not here. I'm assuming that you don't need to borrow surgar," he laughed.

I laughed with him, and shook my head.

"Thanks Jack," I said rubbing the tip of his head like a child. He hated when I did that to him.

I watched him shut the door, and I headed for Matt's car. I saw him parked in his normal spot, and wondered if I should disturb him.

He was probably out here because he needed some alone time.

When I turned to leave though, I noticed the figure in the passenger seat. I decided then to be nosey.

I ducked against the side of the car like Liz and I ducked around corners the night we came back from the food fight. I shouldn't have looked through the window.

Here was Matthew, kissing some girl in the passenger seat.

Tears welled up in my eyes, but I was not running this time.

I made my hand into a fist and banged as hard as I could against the window.

Both of them jumped, and Matthew climed out of his seat.

"Kota, what are you doing here?" he asked in a nervous tone. I looked right through him, and to the passenger seat where an anxious Eloise sat.

"Kota, its not what you think," Matthew said.

"Really," I said. "And what else could this be Matthew?"

"S-She threw herself at me. I tried to get her off me. Dakota, I would never-"

"Hush," I said, cutting him off. I kept my stare directly on her.

She met my eyes until she flinched and finally had the balls to speak.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I didn't realize he was taken. I just figured you two were only good friends."

I didn't buy her bull for one second. I knew that look all too well.

She knew we were a couple. We made it pretty clear back at the paint ball place.

She was lying through her teeth.

"Matt, why is she even here?" He explained how he found my phone and Eloise called and he wanted to surprise me by just bringing her straight here.

Next thing he knew she was throwing herself at him. I stared at her the whole time, and she nodded.

"I want you to leave," I told her. She glared back, and it was then that the real Eloise broke loose.

"You and Matthew Espinosa? HA. That won't last long, and soon I will have him all to myself and I won't have to force myself on him," she said smugly. That was the last straw.

I reached in the drivers door and grabbed a hand full of her "gummy bear" hair (as Star had called it), pulling her over the console and onto the pavement of the parking lot.

She clawed at my face, but she had shorter arms than I did, so my face was out of her range. I felt Matt trying to pull me off her, and despite how much I wanted to pound her face in, I let him.

I turned into his chest crying with relief that he wasn't cheating and I hadn't done something I would regret to the whore laying on the pavement.

Eloise picked herself up, sniffled a few times, and walked away slowly with a slight limp on her right leg to my satisfaction.

I let Matt hold me against him for a bit longer before I pulled away. "Dakota I-" but I grabbed his collar, pulling his lips to mine. He instantly responded, wrapping his arms around me again.

It took us at least 20 minutes to walk back to the room, and when we reached our hall, we saw that Star and Taylor had the same idea in front of our room.

I saw the door open as they got a little carried away and Asheky screamed.

"DON'T DO THAT OR YOU'LL GET PREGNANT AND DIE!!!" she yelled right at them. We all busted out laughing and I turned back to say goodnight to Matt.

"Oops you better not kiss me or you'll get pregnant and die like Ashely said," he joked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I think I'm willing to risk it if you are," I said.

Once we broke apart, Ashely held the door open for Star and I, and Liz almost fell off the bed laughing when Star football tackled Ashely, tickling her into mercy.

I guess everything had worked itself out, and we were all officially aware of our boyfriend's fame. I sent out a group text with an idea.

Who wants to have a bonfire tomorrow night?

I'm inSo is Carter and Cam! - Nashty

Great idea beautiful! - Matt

Jack and  I say hell to the yeah! - Johnson

I'll get the food! - Liz

I'll help - Chris

And me n Nate know the perfect place! - Sammy

Star and I will bring the wood and some blankets to sit on. - Taylor

Ill make sure Shawn brings his guitar!  - Ashely

And I guess I'll bring the bug spray haha! - Aaron

Alright then we'll see you boys tomorrow night then! I replied smiling.

Little did I know that my life was about to change forever.

Things were about to really get bad.