Matthew

---Matt's POV---

After I dropped off Kota, I decided to take a little drive to clear my head.

The guys are so gonna kill me for telling her, but I couldn't lie to her anymore.

It was just so great to find someone to like me for me and not have to worry about if she only liked me for my fame.

I was honestly surprised I got away with it as long as I did. I expected the fans to find me sooner, and when I was at Asiana with Kota, I wasn't sure how they'd react, and it scared me.

After seeing how much I hurt her, I didn't care anymore what they thought. If they are true fans, they'll except hers and my relationship.

Sure, I'd had flings.

Then there was Bobby, but Dakota is different and I couldn't explain it.

And the way it didn't affect her when she found out who I was.

A true blessing.

Just as I was about to pull back into the hotel, I heard a ringtone that wasn't coming from my phone, but from under the seat.

I reached under and pulled out Kota's phone.

The caller ID was unknown, so I figured it was a bill collector, and I decided to try and do her a favor and tell them to never call again.

"Hello?" I said in my best impression of the Cookie Monster.

"Um, yes. Sorry I know its kinda late, but I was looking for a Dakota?" the voice said.

"Oh," I replied now talking normally. "Uh, yeah you have the right number sorry. Kota left her phone, but I'm about to run it up to her room. I'll have her call your number. Who is this?"

"Um, Eloise. Look it was a stupid idea. Don't tell her I called. Never mind, I'm gonna hang up," she said.

"No wait!" I screamed into the reciever.

I have a thought.

"How about i come get you and bring you to her?" I asked.

This was perfect.

As much as I knew Kota claimed she hated surprises, but after what I put her through, the least I could do was surprise her with a friend.

"No, that's okay. I don't want to inconveniece anyone," she replied.

"Oh come on!" I begged her. "Trust me, you'd not only be doing me a favor, but I'm sure she'd love to see you!"

I heard her sigh, but finally she gave in, giving me her adress to type into the GPS.

"Okay, I said." "On my way."

I didn't expect what would happen next.