Wild

Sure I expected a few boys, but this was a jungle!

Of course we already knew Nash, but we also met Aaron, Carter, Cameron, Sammy, Nate, and two best friends both named Jack.

And let me just say that these boys were crazy.

All they wanted to do was jump on the beds, throw food, and destroy the hotel room.

Of course Chris fit right in with the boys, and us girls decided it was best to get out of there before the hotel security showed up.

We definitely didn't need that again.

I decided to run up to Matt right before he chucked waters around to the sweaty boys and told him we were leaving.

"Are they making you uncomfortable?" he frowned.

"No. No. No!" I reassured him. "Honestly, we're just a little bored and kinda wanna do something together if that's okay with you," I said.

"Dakota, since when did you need my permission to do something?" he replied with a smile.

"Okay then," I said. "We'll see you later then."

"Sure, just text me when you're available again," he chuckled, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

I blushed and told him to have fun as I waved my friends out the door.

"Okay girls, now its time for some real fun," I said smiling my evil smile.

"Oh rutabaga," moaned Ashely.

"And what in your little peanut brain do you consider fun for us?" Liz asked suspiciously.

"Yeah this sounds kinda fishy. And not like Nemo, but more like Fred my pet goldfish that died when I was 8 and I let him sit for a week before I told my mom because I didn't want to see him take a swirly like I took every day from the bullies at school," Star remarked.

"That went from creepy to depressing way too fast Star," I said.

"Yeah Star," Ashely added. "That was zero to 100 real quick."

"Alright," Liz intervened. "So what are we doing?"

"Just follow me," I giggled.

It was time for me to be the one giving out the surprises.