"School Trip"

I swear some teachers just don't get the fact that there is nobody in their right mind who is going to do homework right before spring break, especially when your school is blessed enough to get a whole month of freedom.

As the bell rings and I leave second period, not forgetting to trash the 30 question math assignment on my way out, I get bombarded with hugs and squeals the moment my body enters the hallway.

"Koda! We missed you," exclaimed only my closest friends on the whole freaking world. I swear its true friendship when you can be apart for only a couple hours, yet still you feel like its been years.

Then when you've actually been away from eachother for ages, you can pick right up right where you left off like you never even got seperated.

We have a pretty unique group, but who doesn't in highschool?

Ashely is the youngest at 14, but by far the one with the most common sense out of all of us.

Star falls in line in age at 16 and carries the craziest personality and the best shoes.

Liz and I come next at 16 just like Star, and well the most I can say for Liz is she's tall.

"Did you get your mom to sign that paper for our little get together yet?" Star asks with one eyebrow raized.

"You bet. Mom didn't even read it. She still thinks it's a school thing in South Carolina," I tell her.

In return I get many whoops and  cheers from my group.

"Well," whispers Ashely, "make sure your suitcase is packed perfectly. I heard there's a lot of hot guys in LA!"

"Oh don't worry. I've got it all worked out," I said shooting her a wink before leading us all to lunch.