Taylor

---Taylor's POV---

"Hey guys, where's Shawn?" I asked, noticing his shoes missing.

Nobody was paying attention.

The guys had decided to have a war with the fire extinguishers in the room, and now they were in the process of cleaning it up (throwing the left over foam at eachother and doing smack cams).

It was all thanks to Cameron's dummy self.

I decided during the cleanup that I missed my girl. 

Plus, I came up with a missing bandana - my tye dyed one to be more specific. That little punk stole my favorite bandana!

I walked over to her door and knocked our secret beat. I waited a few minutes, and I had almost given up until she knocked back. I laughed and she was too when she opened the door.

"Hey silly," she giggled. "I'm missing a certain bandana little miss," I scolded.

"So what?" she smirked. I smirked back and entered her door just far enough to get my shoulder around her waist and lift her up and walk back out, shutting the door behind us.

She squealed and her door reopened.

Dakota stuck her head into the hallway, concerned, but smiled when she saw me with a Star on my shoulder.

I waved with the hand that wasn't holding a flailing Star, and she waved back, shutting the door once again.

I laughed as Star groaned.

"Well she was no help," she said, propping her elbow up and resting her head on my shoulder as I continued walking.

We rode the elevator and I carried her out the doors and across the street to our park. I set her down in our little spot under the slide and slid down next to her.

She smiled, but as I leaned over to kiss her, she put her hand on my chest and pushed me back.

"Everything okay?" I asked her. She didn't hold anything back.

"Why didn't you tell me you were famous?" she asked me.

Holy shit.

"How did you find out?"

"Dakota. She came in after making up with Matt and had us Google "Magcon"," she explained.

I should have known Matt would crack.

The way he talked about Dakota was the way I felt about Star. I didn't blame him for telling her in order to save their relationship.

"I'm sorry," I told her.

"Tay, it's alright," she said much to my surprise.

"You're not mad?" I asked. She sighed.

"I tried to be, trust me. I just can't be. I actaully am pretty sure I'm the only one from my group who wasn't," she laughed.

I raised my eyebrows. "I get why you didn't tell me. The fans," she said.

"You're so smart," I told her. I couldn't believe she understood.

"Plus, I might have accidentally leaned out our window and overheard Shawn and Ashley talking..." she trailed off.

That explained a lot!

I poked her in her side, chuckling at her nosiness.

"Well I'm glad I don't have to explain it to you again then, especially so I don't have to compete with the one and only lyrical Shawn Mendes."

She laughed again, a beautiful sound.

We looked at each other and let our minds drift.

She grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me to her, but before we brought our lips together like we normally did here in our spot, she paused.

"You're not embarrassed to be seen with me right?"

Was she serious?

"Star, I wouldn't want to be seen with anyone else." I paused. It was time to tell her the whole truth.

"You are my forever."