About Time

After we all finished eating and laughing about Liz's date, we decided it was time to do one of the things we actually came here for.

We ran up to our room and changed into our bathing suits and grabbed our towels. It was beach time.

It wasn't far, so we walked and the whole time we hit each other with our towels and untied bathing suit backs.

We all were brave enough to wear two pieces and to be honest, we rocked them.

As we made our way down the street and onto the sand, we couldn't help ourselves.

We took off at the same time straight to the water.

The sun had been on it for a while, and it was the perfect temperature... For splashing and dunking.

We spent so much time playing around, we didn't even see the boys get in until it was too late.

We heard a shriek, and we turned to see Taylor lifting Star into the air and splashing her back down underwater.

Before Ashely and I could speak, we were both lifted just like Star and dunked straight down.

I swallowed so much water, and tried so hard to be mad, but it was no use.

The look on Matt's face was absolutely adorable.

Next thing we knew, the one and only girl got hers too.

We all laughed as Chris emerged from down under and Liz screamed as she hit the water, but came up laughing and had the biggest smile on her face.

"What are you doing here?" Star sputtered as she caught her breath.

"Just decided we'd pop in for a few, but your room was empty so we decided on coming down to the beach," Taylor explained.

"Yeah we didn't expect to see you here. We even invited Chris along when he showed up looking for Liz," Matt said.

We awwwed and suddenly I felt a splash to the face.

It was so on.

Next thing we knew, we were all in one big war, splashing and dunking each other like crazy people.

Once it had died down a bit, Chris spoke up.

"So when do they get to meet the others?"

I gave Matt a questioning look, and Shawn said, "Well I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to do it now."

"Oh this will be fun," Ashely remarked with an edge of sarcasm.

"Why do you sound so excited?" Taylor asked.

"Because," Liz said. "If they're all like you, then we're in for it."

I mentally agreed, but I actually was kind of excited to meet the newcomers.

"So how many more are there?" I asked.

The boys smiled and gave each other looks. "You'll see."

Have I mentioned how much I hate surprises?

Frick.