Back To Life

--- Mrs. Price's POV ---

Teaching senior Math was definitely a chore, but I enjoyed teaching.

I let my class out for lunch, greatful that there was only a week or so left of school.

Our school was put on the news just a few months ago when a few of our students were involved with a few Vine celebrities, and their parents survived a horrific car accident.

The Viners decided to make the relationships public, and the students got put on the map. The school was okay with it, only because of the publicity it was getting because of the incident.

Now, there was a rumor going around that they were invited to join the tour that the Viners did every year. Something called Mag... Mag... Oh I forget.

Supposedly the girls started their own social media things, and worked their way to the top as well. I wasn't sure they excepted to go on this tour thing, and I wasn't sure I cared.

Sure, it was neat, but all I wanted was to prepare my students for college. I put on my reading glasses, turning on the computer screen, and reading a few emails until the students filed back in.

I actually had all four of the girls in my class this period, and tried not to pay too much attention as they chatted excitedly about a call they'd gotten over lunch confirming the tour with the Viners they called their boyfriends.

I guess I knew where they were headed before they decided on a university.

"Alright class, hush now. It's time for the last lesson before your finals. Try to keep your mind fully focused," I said, making a point to look at the four girls slowly.

I guess I cared a little more then I gave myself credit for.

They looked to each other, giggling and I could feel their excitement. I felt a smirk play on my lips, and remembered being their age.

Rambunctious and excited about life.

I was happy for them, but I also had to prepare them for the life they could choose after their tour. They were smart girls, with big dreams.

I just hoped they could handle the pressures of it all.

I guess we would see when the time came.

Wouldn't we?