<23>

"What is it?" Kol noticed Hope's reaction.

"Freya..." Hope trailed off and Freya looked at what Hope was looking at then pulled the most disturbed face making everyone's panic.

"I don't know if this a curse or some type of marking." Freya tells her niece and Hope swallows a lump in her throat.

"Curse?!? Is this from that thing?" Josie panics.

"No, they don't make marks until babies are born." Freya reveals and Josie begins to cry.

"What the hell is it?" Lizzie decided to look and seen what the family had been looking at.

~

~

"It's a wolf marking." Keelin reveals and everyone eyes went to her and Josie stops crying while Rebekah comforted her.

"A wolf marking?" Josie sniffles.

"Very ancient but this might confirm who the "father" is." Keelin let out an exhausted breath.

"How so?" Freya wondered.

"This is a marking from a crescent pack, but the thing is there are three crescent wolves here." Keelin informs and everyone jaw drops.

"Three? I thought I was the last crescent born." Hope furrowed her eyebrows.

"I thought so too." Keelin looked around and noticed Ethan also watching the whole scenery. "Come here you." She ushered for Ethan.

"Me?" He pointed to himself.

"Yes you." She confirmed and he made her way over to the group. "Do you recognize this?" Keeling asks.

"...My mom had that mark, well something similar to it at least, Josie's a bit different." He reveals and Hope eyes widened.

"I thought so, it's a rare marking for women pregnant with twin crescent wolves, think of it as a protective marking." Keelin explains and Hope turned to Ethan.

(A/N: NOT CANON, I'm just adding more to the storyline since there are so many plot holes in tvdu.)

"Show me your mark." She demanded.

"Mark?" He furrowed his eyebrows in slight fear.

"The birth mark." Hope eyes flash gold.

"Maya and I don't have the mark, we would have seen it." Ethan put up his hands in defense.

"Look Hope, you don't have to believe them but believe me, they have the crescent bloodline in their DNA." Keelin informs and Hope lets out a steady but strong breath.

"I hope it's not you know whos." Lizzie tells Hope making her eyes begin to glow once more. "Oops, Josie jealous wolfy." She ushered and Josie turned around then hugged Hope forgetting that she is currently shirtless.