<19>

"Hope." Josie groans.

"Hm?" Hope lifts her head.

"The babies want your attention." Josie rubs her belly and Hope stands from her stool that is placed in front of her easel.

"Look JoJos, I'm trying to predict your future here." She speaks to Josie's belly then placed her hands on the baby bump once she made her way to the brunette.

"Really?" Josie asked, not curiously more sarcastically.

"I was kidding, sorta. Stop hurting your mommy." Hope kissed Josie's belly and Josie instantly relaxed.

"I hate that that actually works." She huffed then pulled the cover over herself.

"You're welcome. But I'm going to clean up my paint then join you in bed." Hope informs and Josie nods.

As Hope is cleaning, Josie gets herself comfortable and watched Hope move around the room. Her shirt is thrown off and she stretches before sliding into bed with the brunette, and Josie would be lying if she said that she wasn't looking. The babies are definitely affecting her hormones because she has grown eagerly horny. She tended to just ignore the irking feeling and pushes it away but that caused irritation which causes pregnancy pains for her. A groan escapes her lips and Hope gave the her a concerned look.

"I'm fine, they are just restless." Josie sighed and Hope repositions herself to lie between Josie's legs then gently laid her head on Josie's belly.

"Are my baby wolves being quite naughty?" Hope whispers and Josie lets out a breath of relief as the pain subsides, she didn't hear what Hope said but it helped so she relaxed.

Hope continued to talk to the babies and Josie took the opportunity to play in Hope's hair as her eyes were slowly drifting off. When they woke, they see Lizzie taking pictures of them.

"I'm showing my future niece or nephews this." She plopped down next to Josie.

"Why are you like this?" Josie yawns and lays on Hope's shoulder after the blue eyes had moved to match their height.

"You do things like this." Lizzie snaps another picture. "And expect me not to act like this." She sends the picture to her mom but they are unaware of that fact.

"We do things like this so my pregnancy pains will subside, oh goodness they are pushing on my bladder." Josie struggles to get up until Hope gives her a boost which she thanks her for.

Josie wobbles to the bathroom as Lizzie definitely took a video of before putting her phone away and turning to her best friend.

"So?" She smirks at the auburn.

"So?" Hope yawns.

"Really?" Lizzie crossed her arms as Hope rubs the tiredness out of her eyes.

"I'm confused." Hope admits and Lizzie lets out an exaggerated huff.

"You and my sister?" She asks.

"What about her?" Hope wondered.

"Hope don't make me kick your ass." Lizzie crossed her arms.

"We all know how that's going to go. But anyways, nothing is going on." Hope shrugs.

"Ugh, so boring." Lizzie sighed.

"It's called being respectful and plus there's like no chemistry." Hope concluded.

"Oh please, that is such a lie especially when she's always ho—" Lizzie is immediately cut off by Josie.

"I'm hungry!!!" She screeches making the best friends jump.

"Jesus Josie." Hope placed a hand over her fast beating heart.

"I can't walk and you two were ignoring meeee!" Josie pouted and Lizzie looked at her sister like she's crazy.

"You sounded like a damn banshee screaming like that." She tells her sister as she stood up along with Hope.

"I'm going to use the bathroom, help her get dressed." Hope instructs her best friend and Lizzie does as told, she had no reason to make a fuss because Josie would get really riled up and she honestly is scared of cranky Josie, she tended to hurt people feelings.

After Lizzie helped Josie get dressed and Hope exited the bathroom, then put on her clothes. The trio made their way to the dinning hall for some food.

"What's for breakfast wolfy?" Lizzie smirked.

"I smell fruit, pancakes and bacon." Hope rolled her eyes.

"No eggs?" Lizzie pouted.

"I don't know, I just smell a lot of fruit, oh and honey." Hope shrugs.

"When has your scent been that powerful?" Lizzie questions.

"Since Josie started to wearing my clothes, really Lizzie?" Hope gave her unfazed glare.

"I just picked up what I thought would fit her. Plus your clothes look cute on her." Lizzie shrugs this time and bubbly walked to the squad's table. "Hello people, and babe." She greets and pecks Mg cheek which made him smile.

"You're in a good mood, it's scary." Landon furrowed his eyebrows in fear.

"Because Josie's in a bad mood." Lizzie mentions and all eyes went to Josie who was munching on bacon, no one had no idea where she got it from but she was eating it again and their jaws dropped.

"What? I know I'm fat don't look at me." Josie caused the building to shake as she emotionally storms away.

"Josie." Hope called after but the girl vanished.

"And she's gone." Rafael ate some bacon as well while Hope sighed.

"Her wobble is so cute." She mutters but the vampires plus Lizzie hear her.

"Mhm." Mg and Lizzie says in sync making Hope blush.

"Shut up, I'll go retrieve her." She was about to walk away when Landon shot.

"I'll do it." He purposes.

"Sure." Hope smirked and stepped back, gesturing for him to go ahead.

Lizzie looks at her best friend questionable as they watch Landon go to catch Josie. It was another 10 second before he is shot from where he was and back into the cafeteria and thrown to a wall. The squad shoots up themselves and check to see if Landon was alright while Hope was laughing.

"You knew that was going to happen didn't you?" Lizzie shakes her head with a small smile on her face.

"Absolutely. Now I'll go get the brunette." Hope wipes a fake tear from her eye then disappears to find Josie as Landon recovered.