<43>

"The school year is going to start by the end of the month and it's Hope's last year." Klaus mentions as he, Hope and Hayley sit in the living room.

"You know I could've already graduated if I started school on time." Hope shrugs and Hayley cross her arms playfully.

"Well I'm sorry, try raising a whiny tribrid baby by yourself." She stated and Hope frowns while Klaus chuckles.

"That was just mean." Hope noted and Hayley lets out a light laugh.

"So what are we doing with your hair?" Hayley pulls the locks to Hope's back then let them fall.

"I don't know, I just want it short again." Hope yawns, the babies for some reason loved to pull on her hair, Josie tells her to just pull it back into a ponytail but her busy mind forgets to.

Speaking of the devil, Josie walks in with both sons at her hips and watches as Klaus asks for his mini him, Nikolai while Josie handed Hayes to Hope.

"Hey buddy." Hope pecks the boys nose and a bright goofy smile appears on his face.

"What's the new hair do?" Josie sits down in front of her undisclosed fiancé.

"We don't know yet." Hayley shrugs and Josie giggles as a thought pops up into her head.

"Hm, imagine a bob." She says making Klaus shake his head while Hayley snorts.

"Please no." Hope frowns.

"I won't give you a bob." Hayley laughs lightly and Hopes sighs in relief.

"Just cut her hair to her shoulders then do her go to." Klaus mentions, raising his grandson like he's Simba.

"What's my go to?" Hope rolled her eyes at his actions.

"Half up half down, which by the way looks ho-amazing on you." Josie blushed.

"Thank you baby, but I look hot all the time. I mean just look at my parents then look at me." Hope cockily says making Josie roll her eyes playfully.

"How do you deal with her?" Hayley shakes her head.

"I don't know but I bear with it. I am going to be spending the rest of my life with her now that we have unwarranted kids." Josie stuck out her tongue at Hope.

"I will not complain, my grandbabies are so adorable." Klaus cooed.

"Who are you?" Hope asked her dad in horror at the new changed man.

"I'm grand dad, ain't that right?" He asked Nikolai who makes a happy baby noise resulting in the three women nearly dying from the cuteness overload of the newborn.

"What have you done to my father?" Hope jokily asks Josie who smiles.

"I didn't do anything, technically it's your fault." She shrugs and Hope fake gasps.

"My fault?!?" She then looked at Hayes who was mimicking her.

"But do you remember when my family grabbed me after you...you know." Josie muttered and Hope smiled.

"Yeah." She nods for Josie to continue.

"Well we were researching about heretics. We don't need to drink blood to survive but we do need to siphon magic, either or works." Josie first explains.

"And either or you can obtain from me." Hope noted and Josie nods.

"True. Also the gemini coven technically was suppose to die since I died because Lizzie and I can't merge which is a whole other thing I don't feel like getting into, BUT with the twins being born, it is technically still alive." She debriefed and Hope rose an eyebrow.

"Is this merge business bad?" The auburn

"Well yes but my mom has been researching ways to prevent it and we obviously know another way, aka me dying so there's that." Josie lets out a soft sigh.

"What is it?" Hope interlocked their hands together.

"Okay so the gemini twins basically fight to the death at twenty-two and the winner absorbs the loser power thus killing them and making the winner the new coven leader." Josie explained.

"That's really bad!" Hayley gasped.

"That's why we need to prevent it, it's already absurd that they each may possess an unknown quantities amount of power and them being stronger than both of us. There is no way either twin can withstand that much power." Josie pouted and Hope rubbed her thumb over Josie's knuckles.

"You two have two decades to worry about that." Klaus stood up and gave Nikolai back to Josie.

He then leaves to find Caroline to discuss the new found information. Hope lets out a soft sigh and usher for Josie to come closer, which she does.

"So when do I get to call you my daughter-in-law?" Hayley asked seeing the couple's new position with their sons blabbering.

Josie looks at Hope and Hope looks away with a blush.

"Hope?" Josie rose an eyebrow and Hope blushed, the auburn then hums.

"Fine, but only her." Hope surrendered and Josie perked up excitedly.

She then casted a silencing spell on the room and turned to Hayley with a bright smile.

"Don't tell anyone...not yet at least." Josie then dropped the illusion spell after seeing Hayley hold a visibly confused expression.

"OH MY GOD!" Hayley squealed and Josie smiles brighten seeing her reaction. "I didn't know you were going to pop the question so soon." Hayley smacked Hope in the top of her head with the comb.

"I didn't plan to either but I'm possessive." Hope shrugged and Josie smiled lovingly at her fiancé.

"She tries so hard to be so nonchalant about everything, I can hear your heartbeat you know." Josie rolled her eyes and Hope frowned.

"That's unfair." She says and Josie giggles.

"Get used to it, you're stuck with me Mikaelson. Forever." The brunette poked Hope.

"And Always, don't forget the always." Hope corrected.

"Right right, Always and Forever." Josie held her head high and Hope bit her lip to hide her smile.

"I guess you found your epic love." Hayley ran her hands through Hope's new cut and Hope rested her head against her mother's knees then smiled.

"I did." Hope reassured then Nikolai begins crying.

"Oh baby please, why now?" Josie sighs when she hears her son's bowels.

"Ew." Hope and Hayley says since they can smell it.

"I'll handle it, you chat with your future in-law." Hope gets up then did a quick clean up spell from her hair and pecks Josie on top of her head before leaving.

Josie turns to Hayley and held up Hayes who held an annoyed expression.

"He looks just like Klaus right now." Hayley giggles and Josie shakes her head with a laugh.

"He is always so angry or annoyed, he hasn't cried once." Josie rested the boy on her chest and he instantly falls asleep.

"A perfect baby with a slight attitude." Hayley stretches.

They continue to chat until others came and chatted as well.