Reckless Romances

This story is a work of fiction and portrays entirely imaginary names, places, and events. Any resemblance to real individuals, locations, or occurrences is purely coincidental. While real place names may be mentioned, they are used for creative purposes and do not represent actual settings.

Some chapters may include explicit language, sexual scenes, sexual harassment, self-harm, depictions of violence, death, and references to suicide. These elements serve a specific artistic or narrative purpose within the context of the story and should not be interpreted as endorsements or condonations of such in real life.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without the author's permission.

Copyright © 2024 by Lyn Luna

─── ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚✧˖*°࿐ ───

[Café Amor Series #2]

Stephanie, the rebellious black sheep of her family, has sworn off love for good. She gets her thrills from the chase but will never dare to take it further. Collect lang nang collect... but will never select.

That is, until two men from her past come crashing back into her life: Jasper, a ray of sunshine who warms her soul, and Gabriel, a bolt of thunder who stirs up long-buried memories.

Now, Stephanie is forced to confront the haunting echoes of her past-both the sweet and the bitter. With her heart on the line, will she find the courage to embrace love, or will she retreat behind the walls she built through reckless romances?

─── ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚✧˖*°࿐ ───

Language: Taglish 

Date Started: April 23, 2024 

Date Finished: September 6, 2024

Book cover illustrated by HS Aonaran