⁂❦︎013

𝒀/𝑵'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚

I'm confused why Mr.Doriyaki guy didn't come over for his daily coffee today.I found myself waiting for him to come inside the coffee shop and get disappointed whenever other customers came inside and not him.

I probably drawn for his silent presence.𝑵𝒂𝒉, 𝒊 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒅𝒂𝒚.

When the clock strikes eight pm, I was lost hope that he will come.I wonder what happened to him today that he didn't grab his daily coffee and doriyaki's.Prolly a really busy day for him.

I decided to close the coffee shop since it's eight pm already.I'm already starving so I bought a few cookies in the display case and munch on it while I'm walking home after closing the coffee shop.

It was still early so I'm not that bothered if any creeps bumped into me cause I can easily get help if they do something stupid since there's a lot of people in the surroundings.

"what a pretty night" I murmured and brought the cookies to my mouth.I looked up the night sky, the moon shines brightly today.

The breeze hit my skin firmly, it was refreshing as I inhaled the fresh oxygen.I swallowed my last cookie, I still haven't gone to my home.I'm still far from the location of my apartment.

Thinking of my apartment, it's pretty dull.Should I get a pet to have something to take care of?Besides, pets are good companion.It must be really fun to have a pet to take care of, and I'm alone at my apartment.

It will be really convenient to have a company when I get home.

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒊 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚.𝑨𝒉𝒉𝒉𝒉𝒉, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅, 𝒊 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆

I'm busy murmuring about I'm planning as a name for the future cat I will get when I noticed a car behind me in a slow drive following my back.My eyes averted to the car, my eyes widened a little when I recognize who'm the car was belong to.

Stopping at my tracks, the car stopped in front of me and the window slowly moved down.Revealing someone I knew.

"Hey, walking home?"Mr.Doriyaki guy asked.

I hummed nodding my head as a response.

"Hop in, I'll take you home"he gestured his head for me to come inside but I politely refused his offer.

Because of what I did, his face frowned and sort of angry.

"It's dangerous for a woman to be out alone in the streets"he stated.

I smiled awkwardly, rubbing the back of neck."Uhm, well you're right, but I can manage.I don't want to trouble you taking me home, you might have something to do"i admitted shyly.

"Hop in"he repeated.

"Its fine really! I'll just walk all the way there to not trouble you"i shook both of my hands, refusing his genuine offer.

I heard him sighed heavily.

That sighed made me feel bad.He was being nice yet I just declined the offer.I really just don't want to trouble him taking me home and he must have something more important to do.

I bit my lower lip."S-sorry..i just don't want to make a huge fuss to you"i blurted out.

"Hop on, you don't want to encounter weirdos here in the street that could do worst on you than yesterday don't you?"