⁂❦︎036

Y/N's POV

It's been one week and so since the day I found zoey in park. I had her enrolled in a local elementary school named tenkai elementary school in grade one level.She's doing well in there, she's always bringing home her achievements and high scores in her test.I am happy for the kids achievement, her company is so comforting that I found Myself getting attached to the little girl.

When there's no class, she helped me in the coffee shop.I talked to the owner about it and luckily, it's not a big deal that I'm bringing Zoey with me cause she's not causing trouble at all.Sonoko liked her, they even have a bond when sonoko vitis the coffee shop every afternoon.

It was bright and slow day, I dealed with many customers so far and so was my everyday usual customer, Kyo.He was kind of early today.As usual, he ordered his favorite cappuccino and two doriyaki's.

I distracted myself by cleaning some dirty dishes and other chores inside the shop.Zoey was making her homework but a few minutes passed, the little kid walked up to me.

"y/n-san"she called out.

I stopped cleaning the coffee machine when I felt someone tugging my apron.It was zoey."Yes sweetie?what can I do for you?"i asked, smiling tiredly at the kid.

She showed me a piece of bondpaper with some printed designs on it.I read the contents inside.After that I shifted my gaze back."Do you want to join?"

"We are required said the teacher, but y/n-san it should be three people to participate the event."

What's written inside the paper is an invitation to for Zoey school annual family day.It will be held tomorrow morning, nine am at their school grounds.

I can see through Zoey's eyes that she wanted to participate the event, even if it's required or not.Yet the participants must be three people of the family.I felt suddenly depressed because who will I dragged with us due to that Zoey and I are living the two of us alone?

"Should I ask Mr.White man?"zoey said

My brows meet, confusion struck into me."White man?"I asked.

Zoey pointed at Kyo, who's sitting peacefully on his favorite spot and munching his doriyaki's.I felt a hot water poured into my face, it arose hotly and my eyes widened.

"Should I ask him?"zoey turned to me innocently, her eyebrows raised up when I covered my face with my hands.If I don't, she will see how red my cheeks are."Y/n-san?ar you okay?"

"y-yeah...I-I'm fine.."

"Should I ask him??"zoey turned to Kyo."Maybe I'll ask him"she took a step before I could even stop her.Her short limbs reached Kyo in few moments."z-zoey-"its too late, she started mouthing her mouth to talk to him.

I slapped my forehead in embarrassment.My cheeks are turning very very red. 𝑶𝒉 𝒈𝒐𝒅.

I didn't cleared much how did their conversation go well due to that my heart is beating so loudly that I don't have enough focus in my surroundings.

I just suddenly felt zoey's hands tugging my apron once again.My head titled to her while I'm in the midst of pure embarrassed and shyness as I cupped my face while squatting down the floor.

"y/n-san"she called out.

"h-huh?"

"what are you doing?"she looked down at me.

"H-huh??eh?"i body stunned and slowly looked up to her.My eyes blinked a multiple times.I panicked and stood up immediately, I saw Zoey's lips twitched into a grin."He said yes"she added.