⁂❦︎038

Y/N's POV
Hours Later..

“We did y/n-san!We did it!”zoey jumped in joy as she and Kyo won the last game, it's a game that the father of the children's will be blindfolded, they will carry the kids on their backs to guide them as they run and passed through the finish line.

I embrace zoey in my arms, they won the first place in the game.“You did well!”i ruffled her locks.

Zoey hugged me back and then glances at kyo who played the game along with her as her father.“Thank you mister..”

“his name is kyo, zoey” I uttered.

“Thank you sir Kyo!”the child repeated.

Kyo just patted her head and messed her blonde hair.We both exchange smiles when our eyes meet.Zoey get through my embrace when the host announced the over all winner of the games.

Zoey was over joy when she heard her name being called in the first place.She had her prizes in her hands as she ran towards us with a big grin on her face.

I pinched her cheeks.“You did well.” I said smiling at her.

“I wouldn't be able to do with you y/n-san and sir Kyo”the child responded.She held her hands forward to show the prizes she got.

Some are candies, chips, and toys.“I’ll share it with you guys”she said as the three of us walked through the school paths, the games already ended but there are still people who would like to bought some food in the stalls and roam around.

Zoey held my hands we walked together out of the school.

“I’ll take you guys home”kyo broke the silence.

My head immediately titled towards him.“No, it's okay.We can take a cab from here, you've done so much for us today…I can't thank you enough.”

He side eyed me.I know that look, he won't take no as an answer.I secretly breathed out, I couldn't really thank him enough.

Sometimes I even thought if we had troubled him for coming with us today, for taking us home right now nor even when Zoey didn't appeared before.I’ve always wondered if I caused trouble to him, and his generousity, I can't say more than a half thank you for his kindness.

I want somehow to repay it back.

“Can you stay for the night for dinner?You don't have too if you have something to do, I mean no trouble, I just wanted to pay back for your kindness…”i spoke looking through the concrete we're walking on.My heart started beating in chaos.

“Sounds nice.”

Hearing those words came out from his mouth, my eyes shifted towards him.“Really?”

“Yeah, why not.”

My face lightened up.“Thank you…so much.You’re so kind to us.” A smile flashed through my face, yet I received no response for a quite awhile until we reached the place where he parked his car.

“It’s nothing y/n.”

𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆?𝑾𝒉𝒚?

You rubbed your nape realizing you don't have any beverages for the dinner. It was all settled, you cooked a little bit alot for dinner today. The aroma of the food you made filled the nose of Zoey and Mikey as they waited in the living room.

Thinking it should be beverages in the dinner table, you went to your room to grab your wallet. You were certain there's a vending machine just a few walk from the apartment building you resident in.

It won't take that long for you to walk. How bad timing that there's no juices left in your cabinet that you can use as tonight's drink. You actually don't mind buying some outside and you really wanted to.

After grabbing your wallet took out the exact amount you needed, you walked towards the living room.Zoey is placing with some of your old teddy bears while Mikey just watched her quietly as he sat down the couch.

“I’ll just go out to buy some drinks in the vending machine outside”you said.

Mikey averted his gaze to you.“I’ll go with you..”

“No it's okay, it just outside of the building and it won't take that much time.”

Mikey shoulders loosened.

“It’s really okay, I'll just be back in a minute”you assured.

You heard him sighed softly before saying “okay…”

Curving your lips for a smile, you bended down to Zoey and told her you'll be back in a minute to buy some drinks.

The kid nodded her head, your smile grew wider ruffling her locks before you proceed to your entrance door to walk out.You quietly went out of the apartment building and began walking through the location of the vending machine.

Sooner you spotted it, you decided to run but just as you are about to stepped your right foot do so, a stron pair of arms grabbed your wrist and you felt a soft cloth covered your nose.

You immediately held your breath glancing at your side, your eyes widened in horror to see a masked man beside you gripping your wrist tightly and pressed the cloth in your nose even more.

Struggling to got out of his grip, “mhm—”you stepped on his foot, hearing me growl you decided to do it twice but he let go of your wrist and hit your neck.

Making your eyesight blurry and everything you see turned upside down.

On the other hand, it's been quite awhile since you went out to buy drinks outside.Mikey started overthinking, his state wouldn't came in ease.Fear conquer his heart, he stood up and checked you though the railings outside your house.

Yet he saw nothing, just darkness and the glim of street lights.As mikey narrowed his eyes through the darkness, he felt his phone vibrates in his pocket.

He slowly took it out without taking his eyes off the road to see a figure of you.He held his phone closed to him and looked at the callers number.It was unknown, yet there's a strange feeling that he have to answer it.

Before he knew it, he pressed the answer key button.He placed it in his ears.“

“Its been awhile, hasn't it, Sano Manjiro?”