⁂❦︎037

Tenkai elementary school
Third Persons POV ...

Mikey and y/n walked through the paths of Tenkai Elementary School with Zoey clinging to y/n’s hands.They walked all together as if a cute living family for the others who took glances at them.

Even tho the winter is thick and cold, it didn't stop the school for their program.There are food stalls everywhere.Which was just the parents of the students gradually signed up for it.

The smell of pastries and cooked foods filleds y/n's nose.Its too crowded, she didn't expect the number of people will be in the event even tho the thick weather is sailing through the sky.

“The smell are so appetizing”zoey uttered, it made y/n looked down to her and mouther her mouth to speak.“Do you want some to eat?”y/n asked, Zoey meet her hues.

Zoey shook her head. “I'm fine y/n-san.”

“You sure? We can stop by and get you some.” but Zoey shook her head for a no.Y/n didn't push it further, as the child she was holding just requested if she can join the games that will be held in the school gym.

Y/n didn't want to turn the child request down so she agreed firmly without any questions.Mikey just silently followed the two girls, gazing his eyes left to right just so be sure that no one is suspicious is tailing him.

He purposely reschedule the monthly meeting just to join y/n and Zoey for the event.The little girl ask him too and he can't slipped the chance to spend time with y/n.

After they signed up they waited for a moment in a wooden bench not too far from the school gym.Zoey asked y/n if she can play with her friends in the snow, y/n agreed while there's still time before the games will start.

The awkward silence filled Mikey and y/n, no one wanted to talk and just the two of them gazing around their surroundings.Y/n secretly glance at Mikey while he was looking in the other way around.She noticed he keep his hands tucked inside his pocket and there's no gloves showing through his upper wrist.

Y/n fixed her eyes to him, “you didn't wear gloves?”she asked.

Mikey looked at her. “I’am fine.”

“No you're not fine”y/n frantically looked around, her eyes fixed through a single souvenir shop not too far from their location.She stood up then ran towards the souvenir shop.

Her eyes looked around, she started looking for a pair of gloves.Even tho the gloves in the display cases are kind of childish in design, she doesn't have any choice but to pick a pair or her companion will have his hands freeze.

Y/n pick out a pair of blue gloves with pororo design on it.She just picked a huge size since she doesn't know how big Mikey’s hands are.Several moments passed and she got out of the shop then runned back to their location.

Mikey looked at her with confusion on his eyes as she handed the pair of gloves. His eyes scanned the gloves or more on the design.

“Pororo?”he uttered.“Do I look like a child to you?”

Y/n chuckled softly, by the look on his eyes, she knew he won't wear the thing.It made Mikey looked up to her when she took his hands out of his pocket.She felt the man suddenly stunned of what she did but she didn't mind it, instead she shrugged her shoulders even tho her mind wont feel at ease nor her heart was in very joyful chaos inside her.

She continued to wore the gloves on his hands.

“what do you think you're doing?”Mikey asked her.

Y/n smiled as soon as she was done.She looked to his eyes.“Suits you.” she grinned.

Mikey shifted his attention to his hands.“Pororo?do I look like a child to you?”

She stopped him for taking off the gloves.“Dont, it's too cold if you remove that.”

“But why pororo?”he complained.

“Cause I want too…” she smiled.“and don't worry, think about it as my gift since it's almost Christmas.”

Mikey and y/n shared an eye contact for a few seconds before Mikey broke it and sighed.“Okay..”he murmured.

A wide grin twitched to y/n’s lips.Her cheeks turned a bit reddish.“Your welcome.”

He just hummed at her as a response looking away.He doesn't want to show the pink titled streaks on his cheeks.

“y/n-san!”

The two of them turned their heads hearing a girl's voice.Zoey was running towards their direction, she was panting for air as she got there.

Y/n bend down to match the little girls height.“what is it?”she asked removing some strand of Zoey's hair away from her face.

“The teacher said the games will start in five minutes, let's go there.”

“Okay, okay, take deep breaths first.You don't have to run you know” y/n messed her blonde locks.“Hai, hai gomenasai.”

( Gomenasai means "sorry/I'm sorry" )

Y/n glance at Mikey on her back.“Lets go?”Mikey nodded through her words.He stood up and so y/n did and hold Zoey's hands.

“If we won the games we will have lots of prizes!”zoey said, y/n looked down to her.“Really?then…why don't we try and win those games?”

“Really y/n-san?”

“mhm! Let's do our best to win those.”

“Hai!” Zoey titled her head to Mikey at her left side while y/n on her right.“Will you help us win?”she asked, Mikey glance at her.

“Sure.”

“Yey!!”she jumped, it made y/n chuckled.“Well then, let's do our very best.“y/n said looking at Mikey who's already looking at her and gave her a small smile.

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆…𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆..

𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕! 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕!

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆! 𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕..𝒊 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒖𝒕…𝒉𝒆’𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒐..𝑫𝑨𝑴𝑵 𝑰𝑻 𝒀/𝑵, 𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝑨 𝑮𝑹𝑰𝑷!

𝑫𝑨𝑴𝑵 𝑰𝑻 𝒀/𝑵, 𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝑨 𝑮𝑹𝑰𝑷!