The Hell Hole We Call High School

|Things you need to know before reading|

1. I was 14 years old when I wrote majority of this book. And I wrote this first few chapters when I was 12. So, the writing and grammar is poorly written. I don't plan on going back and fixing things. So, if you're a grammar police don't read this story or just stay quiet.

2. I did not copy One Tree Hill, I've never watched that show and don't plan on it. I also never copied anybody else's fanfiction story. My friend gave me the plot of a story and wanted me to write it for her. So yes, Everything is just coincidental.

3. If you have a problem with anything in this story, just stop reading it please. I have no energy and simply just don't want to argue with someone over a book that I wrote two years ago.

Hope you guys enjoy the story.
______

Kai

"Kai."

"Kai."

"KAI WAKE YOUR ASS UP!" A voice yelled in my ear.

"Oh my fucking god, what?" I asked half asleep.

"Get up, you were supposed to wake up like twenty minuets ago. Its time for school." Madison said.

I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom. I turned the knob of the shower, creating the perfect temperature of water. The steaming water hit my back, making me moan in satisfaction. I grabbed the bottle of soap and squeezed the light blue substance on my loofa. As soon as I finished I washed all the suds off my body.

I look through my closet to find a decent outfit. I pull out a plaid skirt, a white crop top, a denim jacket, and a pair of black doc martens to finish the look.

I look in my mirror to check my appearance.
"Wow, I take a shower and I still manage to look like the walking dead." I say to myself.

"And your surprised...because?" I heard a voice behind me.

I turned around and saw, the demon herself, Madison. Conversations like this happen almost everyday, and it turns into a fight. We end up making up within an hour. I can say she is honestly one of my best friends. We tell each other everything. Even though we have a four year difference in age, I know I can still count on her whenever I need her.

"Why do you even speak?" I look at her in disgust. She stood there in silence, probably thinking of a comeback to say.

"Ugh whatever, it's time to go" she said annoyed, knowing she lost the fight.

I smirked and grabbed my backpack off of my chair.

"Good morning mama!" I yelled.

"Honey, way too loud for this early in the morning." My mom said.

"Damn, who pissed in her cereal this morning?" I whispered to Madison.

"I heard that."

Madison and I both laughed and said are goodbyes as we walked out the house. I grabbed the keys out of my backpack and put it into my car.

My parents got me a black Range Rover for my sixteenth birthday. Lua is my prized possession. Yes, I did name my car.

"You know the drill." I told Madison.

I have rule in my car, whoever is sitting in the passenger is automatically the DJ.

Madison automatically grabbed my iPod from my backpack. She looked through it and put on No Scrubs by TLC. We both started dancing weirdly and singing really loudly.