00.1 | 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

PROLOGUE

That day, when I saw you at that anniversary party

Your red sleeveless gown with that ring in your hand, those hairs that were curled and bouncing with your every step around, your high heels that shoved you tall yet I knew, you are a small baby that I would want.

I loved the way you looked so beautiful with that hot red lipstick and that soft red blush on your smooth cheeks.

I was staring at you the whole time, yet, you didn't notice. But once you noticed me, our eyes met. Though, it was a one-second-eye-contact, but you still managed to take my heart, attention, sleep, along with my life.

I decided the same night, I'd marry you or die. Your eyes caused an euphoric feeling in me, you actually told me, that you are the one for me.

Here, I am, trying to find you. But I ended up laughing at myself, because...... I just found out that you're the daughter of my dad's best friend. The sister of the fool that works with me on every mission. That was unexpected, how come I didn't know that you're his daughter and his elder sister?

But lastly, I found the answer, fate wanted us to meet at an unexpected event with our hands, and our lives, tied to each other.

And then, I started, with my flirts just to see the same blushing red cheeks I saw in that party, of course, that blush at the party was way more red because it was makeup. But it didn't matter how red I made your cheeks, the only thing that matters is, I made you blush.

I do not like to play around with girls. Every pervert and flirty self of mine was me, in an unconscious state, the unconscious state I get myself into when I see you.

That was, love at first sight..... and you got me falling for you, deeper. A thanks to you just for your existence. Your love for me is unavoidable and unforgettable. Thanks, for existing and loving me back......

This is not an obsession, I swear, this is love. A love that I wanted to have.

And now, I have it.