30 | 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆?

Chapter-30
Baby?

"Stay here longer, please

"Stay here longer, please.", you stared at your moms with those puppy eyes. "No, dear. We cannot. Your dad is waiting for me.", they caressed your head. "Bring him here then." They laughed at you when they heard you whisper so. "Oh c'mon, it is your home. Not us, how can we stay here?" You huffed at your mom. "Mom, at least you, please.", you held onto your mother-in-law's hand.

"The same reasons are for me. Y/n-ah." You scrunched your nose, "Do you both even love me?" "Of course, we do!" "Then how can you leave your daughter alone?", you scoffed.

"Have a kid. You won't be alone." You broke in embarrassment, "Every problem's solution is not a baby!" They started laughing out loud, making you scoff. "Y/n, can we have a talk with you?", said Mrs.Kim. You frowned, "What happened?" "Let's have a seat first."

She held your hands, that were resting on your knees. "Are you both really doing well?", she asked. "Yes, of course.", you smiled. "Did you ever confess?" "Yes." It was lovely how the smile on their faces grew wide enough for you to know that they are extremely happy. "Why, though?", you asked. They both exchanged glances and laughed awkwardly while you stared at them, dumbfounded.

"Y/n, it is all set. Why don't you think of a baby?" You sighed, "The same thing. Why are you both so sensitive with this topic? We will think of it when the time comes. Why do you have to worry about it?"

"But, we need a grandchild." "But, mom, you already have two grandchildren.", you huffed at Mrs.Kim. "What about me, Y/n?", your mom interrupted. "Jungkook." "What do you mean? Jungkook isn't married." "I know. But he is seeing someone for sure. Better talk to him.", you sniffed.

"Really?! When?", your mom gasped. "Who knows?", you shrugged. "But I do want a grandchild from you. Jungkook is not marrying any soon. He is too young." "The same thought didn't cross your mind before letting him do his 'dream job.", you scoffed.

"He was whining for it since days. We had to do it.", she snorted. "Wait and watch, he will do the same for his wedding." "I know you are just shy, Y/n. Try to talk to him. He is not the one who doesn't listen to his wife, right?"

It was true. You were denying this just because you were shy. How to talk about this to him, how will he react, what will be his first move, it was all clouding your mind. But a matter of fact, if now, then when? You have to do it any day for sure, right? Then why do you have to hesitate now?

"Fine.", you sighed. Both of them squealed loud and hugged you. "We love you." "I love you both too. But not right now."

You stood by the mirror, regretting the way you are obeying your moms. The black dress that sticked to your body was nothing but hot to you. Yes, you are wearing that typical hot seductive nighty that men find hot, gifted by your moms as a plan to seduce Taehyung. Is Taehyung one of those men? No, you don't think so.