32 | 𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗜𝘀 𝗛𝗲?

Chapter-32
Who is he?

Chapter-32Who is he?

A random day.

"Jungkook!", Taehyung shouts. "Yes?" "Where is he?" The bundle of files slipped down from Jungkook's hands. "W-What do you mean? H-He is in jail." "Jail? You must be kidding me. Do you think he would stay any long in a mere jail? He is the King, Jungkook.", Taehyung grabbed his hair in frustration.

Jungkook gulped the lump forming in his throat. "H-He is back?" "Of course, he is!" Taehyung ran his hand through his hair, sighing out of frustration. "What will we do now? He will be after us!" "Kill him.", said Taehyung. "Kill him-" Jungkook chuckled in disbelief, he continued, "If we could, he would have been dead by now." "Five years, Jungkook. We are five years ahead of him.". Taehyung spoke. "He is too advanced.", Jungkook trembled.

"We'll see that!" "You're taking it so lightly! Stop it, Taehyung!", Jungkook grunted. Taehyung froze, "Taehyung?" "Being an elder doesn't mean you are right. We are in danger. Me, you, our career, our family!", Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's collar, pinning him to the wall.

"Jungkook, it is not the time to fight. We have to hurry up." "You protect your parents. Leave her to me.", Jungkook snorted. "Why? I can protect her-" "Don't forget the time you left her alone in danger.", Jungkook growled. "That was just a mere fight-" "How dare you consider dangers mere?! My sister is always in danger because of you! I am not trusting you this time.", Jungkook jerked off his collar.

"Jungkook, just this once." Jungkook halted on his tracks, "Are you sure, hyung? If I find her in danger, then you are dead.", Jungkook grunted. "Deal.", Taehyung puffed his chest up. "Deal." Making his way out, Jungkook saunders to the restroom.

Closing the door from behind, he picks. out his phone. "He must fail. I want them both alive.", Jungkook sneers.....

You gasp when you hear a loud thud from outside. Peeking through the window, you found a car parked. Black in colour, more like a racing car. Your heart starts pounding fast, you wait for someone to get out.

You let out a sigh when you find Taehyung getting off the car. He was sweating bad unknowingly, and his tie was loosened. You ran down the stairs, to check onto him. The door burst opened, revealing Taehyung in a breatheless condition.

"Taehyung?" "You're fine, right?", he held your shoulders. You nodded, "Why?" "We're in danger. Serious danger." "Wh- What happened?" "He is out." "Who?" "King." "King?", you frowned. "It's not his real name. It is what we call him. Mr.King.", he huffed for air. "W-Why?" "He is greater than us. A snap of his fingers can lead to our destruction, Y/n. Be home for some months, please."

"O-Okay. And you?" He gulps, "I will be fine, eventually." You grabbed onto his hand, "Be honest, what will you do? Will you be safe?" "I will, don't worry about me." He smiles at you. You were sure, he is not safe.

"Whatever it is, you should be alive, did you hear me?, you grumbled." "Yes. I will be fine." You pulled him into a hug, "I am telling you the last time, leave these things." "You know I am pretty stubborn.", he chuckled. "You are playing with fire.", you threw a punch on his arm. "Yes.", he sneers.

The tringing of the bell catches you off guard. Anonymously, your heart starting pounding hard against your chest. "Don't worry, I will go check.", Taehyung pats your head. You sighed and followed him.

"Hello, golden Jungkook here, standing in the fire next you!", Jungkook smiled at Taehyung, cheekily. "Fire? There is no fire.", you grunted. "Your husband is literally on the verge of death. And you're asking where is the fire-" Taehyung covered his mouth, looking at you, who was glaring at them.

"What did he just mention? Verge of death- are you serious-" "He is just speaking rubbish. Jungkook, I am not dying. Keep it in your mind.". Taehyung stepped onto his shoe, causing pain to Jungkook. "I don't trust you with these things, Taehyung."

Taehyung couldn't help but to roll his eyes, "What are you doing here? Don't you think you have to protect your parents?" "As if he knows who are my parents. I am just your partner in crime. He would care about me the least.", Jungkook shrugged.

"Right, it all happened before you came. But it doesn't mean you'll disturb us-" "Oh, I forgot. I've been third wheeling you both. How can I stay here when all I hear is squeaking of the bed all night." You grabbed onto your heel from the shoe rack, throwing it on Jungkook.

"Ah, that was heavy-" "Mind your mouth, Jungkook.", you glared at him. "I am beaten for being honest.", Jungkook snorted. Your upper lip curled up, "Get out of here!" "No.", Jungkook huffed. "Stop it, you both. Let him stay for a while. I am worried for him too.", Taehyung shook his head. Jungkook gasped, "Worried for who? Me-

Jungkook couldn't even express his happiness, he was out of words. "Don't be so dramatic. I am worried just because your parents will sue me if you died. Otherwise, I'd rather not care for a grown ass man like you.", Taehyung rolled his eyes. It left Jungkook in disappointment.

"How rude.", Jungkook scoffed. "It's lunch time, let's eat.", you muttered. They nodded.

Who knows what's next? Death can be closer than we think.......

Words countdown: 800+ words

Yes, a small chapter. I thought it would be spicy but I ended up making it as boring as I could. I am so sorry for that, next chapter will be the last chapter, and then the epilogue. This is book is coming to an end. And I am happy tbh.

But..... I am so annoying at this point. A week off only to publish this? LIKE THIS?! SORRY

It's not like I love to read my old cringe books. I have been through a lot while writing this book again. I hate it so much. But as usual, your younger self is always cringe to you.

AND, DO NOT CATCH A COLD

Ilysm. Take care. Be kind. Thanks a lot 💜