21 | 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗼

Chapter-21
The Trio, Once Again

"Urgh! Not them again! Get a room, you both! Because your whole freaking house is not enough for you two to make-" "Shut up!" I fixed my skirt, glancing at Taehyung- who was fumming in anger

"Urgh! Not them again! Get a room, you both! Because your whole freaking house is not enough for you two to make-" "Shut up!" I fixed my skirt, glancing at Taehyung- who was fumming in anger. It was obvious that Taehyung will burst out any soon.

"NOW WHAT?! DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO KNOCK ON THE DOOR BEFORE GETTING IN?!" As I said, Taehyung is shouting at Jungkook. Jungkook rolled his eyes, just to add fuel to the fire. "How dare you roll your eyes at me?! I am your elder brother!", Taehyung grunted. "So what?! Will you make out anywhere-" I swear, if I didn't lock Jungkook's mouth, Taehyung will break things around.

Taehyung grunted out in anger, clenching his hand into a fist. I darted off to Jungkook, pulling his ear. "Shut up, Jungkook. Don't make a fuss out of it.", I held Jungkook's arm. "Oh, really?! He considers me as his younger brother yet still tells me to be formal with him. Who does it mean?! Am I not that close to him?! He is clearly faking his care for me!", Jungkook shouted. "No-" "Okay, you be with him. I am so sorry. I was here just to ask you what will be fine for lunch for you.", Jungkook glared at me. "Whatever you will get yourself, bring it for me too.", Taehyung looked away.

Jungkook pushed the door, dashing out afterwards. Taehyung dropped on the black chair. I stood by the door, staring at Jungkook's back disappearing from my sight. "You didn't had to shout on him for this. He is just too immature.", I didn't dare to turn around. "You care about others more than me.", said Taehyung.

His words felt like a knife to me. How can he say so? I am fighting with my own beloved brother for him. I am choosing him over others. And still, he says that I care about others more than him.

Jungkook is immature, because he thinks of Taehyung as his elder brother, who will take care of him. Yes, maintaining formalities while working is necessary. People may use their love against each other. But Jungkook minds it the least.

Pushing the tinted glass, I walked out of the cabin of his. Not daring to look back, I marched behind Jungkook. "Jungkook!" He halted on his steps, turning to me with an angry frown plastered on his face. "What happened now? Aren't you going behind your beloved husband?", his eyebrow arched up. "No."

"What is up?" It didn't take another second for him to be worried about me. "Did something happen?" I smiled at him, shaking my head after it. "I know something happened just now. What did he say?", he held my arm. "Let's sit somewhere and then talk." He nodded, dragging me to the same greenery.

We settled down on the white bench, "So.... Tell me what he said, or I will ask it to him, myself.", he squinted his eyes at me. "Don't you dare face him again for now. Amd he didn't say something too big. He just said that I care about others more than him." Jungkook's head snapped to me, "He said what- That is why I refused to let you marry a jerk like him!"

"It was just because I told him that he didn't have to shout on you.", I smiled bitterly. "I will deal with him. Don't worry. You divorce him-" "This is why you didn't get a girlfriend yet.", I glared at him. "It is not a mere relationship, Jungkook. It is us being toghether, forever. I cannot just break off for such a small thing.", I said.

"I don't trust him with you.", he said. "You worry a lot about me, don't you? Also, no, you are not telling anything to him. He said so- just because I was getting with you instead of him. He was frustrated and spit non sense."

"Oh, yes. Kim Y/n, the one and only lady in Kim Taehyung's life knows it better.", mocked Jungkook. "Of course. Also, why mock me? Isn't it true? I know him better. And, you are apologizing to him, politely." He glared at me, "You know what? You return to him. It was useless to talk to you, when you had to tell me to apologize to him at the last."

I chuckled, "So, will you keep on interfering in his personal space? When I am with him?", I asked. "What do you mean-wHeN I AM wItH HiM? So you're telling me that you are going to do it again and again?" "I told you, I am not the one to start it.", I shrugged.

He scrunched his nose, pretending that he is angry with me. And no way my dear brother will get angry with me. "You are apologizing, right?", I asked. "Of course, I am not.", he huffed. "Dad is going to know something big.", I grinned in mischief. He gasped, "No! I will apologize!" "Good!", I grinned. "But, you'll not come with me.", he huffed. I squinted my eyes at him. "No, I will not create a drama. Just don't be there with us.", he held my hand.

"Okay.", I smiled at him.

Knocking on the door, Jungkook enters in. "I am sorry-" He halts, when he feels Taehyung popping out of nowhere and hugging him tightly. "I am sorry, Jungkook." Jungkook was star-strucked, as if he didn't expect it.

"I am sorry for my words. I didn't want to shout. I just-" "That's okay.", Jungkook pats his back. Taehyung breaks the hug, smiling at Jungkook. Jungkook was already smiling, warmly. But suddenly, Jungkook's smiled dropped. Jungkook held Taehyung's collar, gritting his teeth in anger.

"What did you tell my sister?! She doesn't care for you as much as she does for others?! Do you want to die?!", Jungkook huffed. "I-I didn't mean it-" "What do you even mean?! How can you be blind?! She literally loves you!", shouted Jungkook. "Sh-She loves me?", Taehyung asks. "What do you mean?! Are you blind to see it?!" "I- I mean- did she tell you so?", a minute of silence filled the room.

"No, but can't you see her sacrificing her time for you?! Can't you see her cooking for you even though she doesn't know much about it?! Can't you see her trying to be your perfect wife?!", Jungkook shouts. "I-I do."

Taehyung wasn't blind. He could see her trying hard to be the model wife for him. The disappointment after hearing she didn't tell Jungkook that she loves Taehyung, was because Taehyung craves for those three words, from her mouth.

"If I catch you saying another hurtful word to her, you and her will part ways. And I am serious, Kim Taehyung." Jungkook was furious. Never did he ever considered to call Taehyung by his name-brother, it was, always. And Taehyung was staring at Jungkook with eyes wide open.

"I-I will not, I promise.", said Taehyung. "You better not break it.", yanking off Taehyung's collar, Jungkook turns around. "I won't tell you to be formal with me. I am so sorry to you." Jungkook stares at Taehyung's hand, that was wrapped around his wrist.

"I don't need it. I am fine being formal with you-" "But I am not.", Jungkook spit. "Why are you so angry with me? Calm down.", Taehyung keeps his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "You expect me to laugh when you hurt me and my sister?" "No, but the way you have been smiling time to time is definitely telling so.", Taehyung sneered.

Jungkook pursued his lips, trying to hide his embarrassment. Yes, he had been smiling ear to ear, secretly. And as if Jungkook can escape Taehyung's eagle eyes. "Enjoyed making fun of me? Now, may we look forward to having our lunch?" Ignoring Taehyung's eyes, Jungkook starts walking out of the cabin.

"Your dad is really dangerous, Jungkook. When will you understand?", asked Taehyung. Jungkook didn't mind it anyways. Jungkook knows Taehyung very well. If Taehyung loves someone, he will get against the world for his love.

And Jungkook knows how much Taehyung loves him.....

Words countdown: 1300+words

Late update for you all tho, i have nothing to say, but still you can point out the mistakes openly. Also, I am thinking of keeping a theme for all my covers. Tho all of my books hold different emotions and storyline, but still if i try i can keep a particular theme for all the covers. I feel like not doing it all of a sudden

Anyways, thank you so much for reading. Ilysm