23 | 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴

Chapter-23
Shopping

You both reached your home

You both reached your home. Unfortunately, none of your moms were home. You called them and asked them about their whereabouts only to get to know that they are out shopping for dinner tonight. First, you both were confused about the dinner. Because you both were not informed about it. After puting some sense to your brain, Taehyung gasped in agony. You asked him what happened and he told you that it is the family day. You were confused about it.

Seeing you confused, Taehyung told you about the family day. It was the day his family enjoyed with each other. They usually go for a dinner on this day and tell each other about their life, because Taehyung lives away from them. They first cleebrated this day by going to an amusement park as he told.

You were amazed by such a good idea and wished to celebrate such a day with your family too. Taehyung told you that your parents are invited as well. You were really excited for the dinner. Because it was your first time having dinner with all of your family, you decided to give your great impression.

Tiredness was running through your body so you decided to have a warm shower first. Taehyung changed his clothes and settled down on the couch of the living room. He was reading this book called criminal love. You saw it first in his cabin and now you see it everywhere. You read some of it and as the suggests, it is a dark romance book. You didn't bother to read it further. It was all about a criminal having his eyes on a lady he saw in an anniversary party.

But you cared about it the least.

Once you were done with pampering yourself, you walked to your wardrobe. You were trying to find a suitable dress for the dinner. But in the end, nothing was there that suited a dinner.

"What are you doing?", Taehyung walked to you. Glancing at his outift, you could have died. It was a black t-shirt with skinny jeans. His hair was a mess, yet he managed to look breathtaking with them. "I-I am choosing a dress to wear for dinner tonight.", you twinkled your eyes. "Can you choose for me too?" "Okay." "S- Something that matches your dress." You stared at Taehyung, who was red, who was fumbling, who was not daring to look into your eyes, who just said something romantic.

"Are you okay?" He looked into your eyes. It was funny how he was flustered by your words. "Y-Yes, I was not in my right mind- ""Okay, I'll choose one that contrasts my dress." You smiled at him, reassuring him. He smiled back, hugging his stomach.

"You look oddly different." "What?" "Nothing.", you shook your head. He nodded, making his way out of your wardrobe. Though, you had nothing to wear, you decided to choose Taehyung's suit first.

Nevertheless, he only had black in his closet. You sighed in defeat. Picking up your purse, you made your way down the stairs. "Are you going somewhere?" You stopped by the door frame, looking into the living room, at Taehyung. "Oh, I forgot to inform you. I am going out shopping for dinner"