17 | 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲?

Chapter-17
Workplace?

Another morning with me waking up at the time I wasn't supposed to wake up at

Another morning with me waking up at the time I wasn't supposed to wake up at. Probably seven in the morning. Looking at my side, I didn't find him. I furrowed my eyebrows, looking around. My eyes landed on the chair placed in front. There he sat, staring deep into my soul.

I felt myself shivering just by his warm stares. "Mrs.Kim, do you know what's the time?", his hoarse voice got me off guard. I shook my head, averting my gaze to the clock hung high on the wall. My eyes grew wide, "9:30?!" A gasp escaped my mouth.

"Anyways, please get ready. We're heading to my workplace." "Me? Why?", I opposed. "You'll know it." He raised up from the chair, "Be ready by eleven." He walked out of the room, leaving me alone. I huffed out a deep sigh and got up from the bed.

After wasting my forty minutes, just to scrub my body, I was here. Standing by the mirror, choosing a pair of clothes for me. I cannot dress like a normal woman, especially when he belongs to such a royal clan.

Rambling through my closet, I found a black strap crop top, a black pencil skirt and a black jacket along with it. Slipping into the outift, I wasn't satisfied. I'd rather choose something else. But what?

I spend half an hour just to choose the same outfit? What will he do if I get late? What would I have to face? What should I do?

But as if I had some time to answer my questions. I walked out of the room, there he sits, on the couch. "I won't even give you another minute. Don't delay, or else you know what I can do to you. The night can be rough too." And I stood speechless. He answered my questions 'pretty well'.

"Also, last night, I enjoyed it a lot." Crimson red covered my cheeks, only to show how flustered I felt just by the glimpse of the previous night. "Anyways, 1 will leave now. Do not delay." I watched him walk out of the room. The door screeched and closed, and I squeeled in anger.

"How can he do so?!" "I will hit him." "Why is he so hot?" Only if someone will answer my questions. I stormed towards the vanity table, picking up my blow dryer. I have already wasted my time. Only half an hour, and I have to get myself ready.

I dabbed the blender hard on my face. No way I can actually do some good makeup. 1 picked up a lipgloss, applying it furiously. I wish he told me about it last night. I would have woken up earlier.

Pulling my hair with the straightener, I whimpered in pain. "Why is it always me?!" I do not remember a single day when I didn't get late for anything.

I hurdled down the stairs in my pencil black heels. It is 11:05, and Taehyung warned me not to be late. But I am, five minutes. Five minutes aren't much to consider I am late. But Taehyung, being the ambitious man he is, wants everything perfect. As if he is perfect- only if I could say so.

My man is freaking perfect in his own ways. Beauty, what does he lacks? Intelligence, he is literally the mastermind. Personality, will you get any better than his?

I stumbled on my steps when I heard my mom screaming. "Y/n, where are you going?! Come, have your breakfast first!" How may I tell this lady that her son-in- law is so dangerous? "Eomma! Not now, I have to go to his office!" "You? Why? Stop it, and come. Breakfast is a must." "No, eomma. He will scold me." Of course, I cannot tell her what Taehyung is upto.

"Who will scold you?", I turned to his mom, who just spoke up. "Your son." She huffed, "Dare he scolds you." She pulled me towards the soft chair, "Please, mom. Let me go-" I shut my mouth, just by seeing the way these ladies glared at me. 1 chewed onto the bread. "Can I have it in the car? Actually, I have an urgent order and I have to get some stuff."

Luckily, they both agreed to it. I picked up the bread, darting to the foyer. My feet ached in those heels, but only if I could stop. Lastly, I stopped by the shiny black mercedes. "I warned you not to delay even a minute. And you, you took ten minutes. Do you know the punishment?" I sighed, "Yes."

Third Person's POV

"Are you ready for it?" You nodded. He sneers, while you hung your gaze low. "Nice." Only Taehyung knows what he was imagining in his mind. You were unknown to his thoughts. The only thing you had in your mind was his beast. The side you noticed last night.

He started off the way. You stared at your lap, while fidgeting with your fingers. Accelerating the speed of the car, he glanced at you. You looked as if guilt was eating you up. He smiled, shaking his head at how seriously you take small things.

He dared not to speak a word to you. Just because he enjoyed you getting nervous. And here you- you were thinking if Taehyung, being the gentleman he is, can even do that to you. Day by day, he is turning naughtier. Almost out of hand.

The car stopped in front of the enormous buildings. It looked like a department. Of course, it was. Taehyung, besides being involved in dark works, owns an office too. Normally, it is not handled by him, but some managers. But it doesn't mean it is all clean with no dark things. Some rooms here in this building are allowed only for some selective people. Even the managers are forbidden to enter there.

And hiring workers here is a big task for Taehyung. Checking onto every worker's background is a must. No one knows if the information is true or not. Taehyung have caught many intruders here, and they have been killed mercilessly.

Bringing you here was another big task of his. He has not revealed his relationship to the world. Now, when the rumours about him wearing a ring in his ring finger have been spread, he has to speak up. Just for the welfare of his work.

Some of the employees here are a part of the dark world too. Hired specifically for keeping a check on everyone's work. If something suspicious has been reported, the victim will face a lot of loss.

Now, you both raised out of the car. You fixed your hair. Walking to the front of the car, you both look at each other. And unknowingly, you felt something odd within your stomach.

"You are scared like I will actually do it without your consent. Calm down, darling. I will ask for your consent twice before touching you at the wrong place." He pulled your face into his chest, wrapping his arms around you. "Never think I will do something you are uncomfortable with."

How could you forget that your man is a gentleman? The one who always keeps your comfort first. The one who priorities you first. The one who smiles so warmly at you, yet keeps that grumpy face for others.

Unknowingly, a delightful smile covered your lips. "And...... You look beautiful today." He said, looking at you from head to toe. Straight hair, two clips clipped up. beautiful eyes, red cheeks and lips, and that beautiful outfit. It all just attracted him.

You smiled at him, timidly. "Thank you." Your cheeks turned red. He has this magic on you, whenever you hear him complimenting you, you feel so timid and special. It just told you how you are getting head over heels for him day by day.

He is the only one who can compliment you this way. Pure adoration, it is.

Words countdown: 1300+ words

Idk why but i feel it is cringe. Nvm, I'm just not feeling it bcoz i am single. Also, you have the authority to point out any grammatical error. Even spelling error. Also, i am happy that you all are still reading this book besides the late updates.

Nowadays i am getting lazy with my responsibilities, including this. I am procrastinating it too. Sorry, everyone.

Also, thanks a lot for reading it. Ilysm 💜