19 | 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗼

Chapter-19
The Trio

Taehyung was busy signing some documents and you were the least interested in it. And lastly, you were lounging on the couch, scrolling through your phone. The tinted glass door creaked opened, revealing Jungkook, uninvited.

Taehyung couldn't help but to glare at him. Yet Jungkook ignored him, rushing towards you. He plopped beside you, in worry. "Are you fine?" He glanced at your body, you looked fine. "Yes, I am. Why?" "Nevermind. It's just someone doesn't know how to protect his wife." Jungkook spoke, drawing Taehyung's attention towards himself.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung grunted in annoyance. You covered Jungkook's mouth, "Jungkook-" But Jungkook succeeded to free himself from your grasp. "Where were you when she was in trouble?!" You tried getting Jungkook but he kept on wiggling his hand out of your grasp.

"I was out, attending a call.", Taehyung defended. "That is why I didn't want her to marry you!", Jungkook spated. "Shut up, Jungkook. You are being harsh-" "How can I shut up?! He touched you!", Jungkook spated. "As if Taehyung didn't beat him almost to death.", you opposed.

"Aren't you two getting head over heels for each other. That you both even forget about your respect in front of each other." You exchanged gazes with Taehyung. Leaving Jungkook's arm, you stare at him. "See yourself.", Jungkook huffed.

"It's not true. We're trying not to make a fuss for a small thing." Jungkook sighed, "Whatever you do, just not my sister." "If you think you can protect your sister better than me, then why don't you protect her?"

"Sure, let's go!" Jungkook dragged you out of Taehyung's cabin. You stared at him. Jungkook is being too possessive with you. A small mistake by Taehyung and Jungkook will get upset. Though, it used to happen when you were not married too. But now, it is out of hands.

"What happened, Jungkook? Why are you so possessive with me?" Jungkook ignored your questions and continued dragging you out of the elevator. "He is so careless. I don't know what you find in him. How can he let you go somewhere you don't know about?" The stares from the people around were making you uncomfortable.

You kept on bowing to people. Jungkook didn't give a shoe to them. He was acting like a five year old at the moment. He proceeded to trudge out of the building.

Meanwhile, Taehyung checked onto the cctv cameras, just to find that Jungkook is taking you to the garden.

Once you were out of the building, Jungkook let go off your wrist. Gesturing you to walk along with him, he started walking forward. "Now, will you mind answering my question?", you arched your eyebrow up. "What questions are you talkin' about?" "What happened to you? Why are you being so possessive?"

"I told you- he is so careless. He let you go in, even though you knew nothing about it.", he spats. "C'mon, Jungkook. I am not a five year old to be taken care of. It is just an office, I can walk in by myself. And of course, Taehyung didn't know that I am going to meet a jerk in there." You opposed Jungkook. In return, he rolled his eyes.