15 | 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

Chapter-15
The Painting

After a long day doing nothing but keeping a check onto them. I am here, serving the dinner while shouting and calling Jungkook, who didn't respond yet. I let out a sigh, "He has eaten my brain." It has been half an hour since Jungkook returned from his work, and he is already annoying me.

I looked at the staircase, just not to find Jungkook, but Taehyung. "Why are you here?" "I was bored in there.", he said. He knows that he is not allowed to walk, yet still, his boredom forces him to do things.

Jungkook popped out from behind, cooing at us. "See my sister, taking care of her hubby." "So what should I do? Hit him? You were worth it, not him.", I huffed out in anger. "Why are you so angry with me? I am just a handsome man.", he cooed out. I shoot death glares at him. "Don't cross the limits, or you know what I can do." I nodded, agreeing with Taehyung's words.

"Your husband is threatening me and you're laughing?!" I pressed my lips together, nodding at him. "I thought I will be safe if I let you marry him." Jungkook scoffed. "I won't talk to you.", he added. "Fine, I'll be in peace for a while." Jungkook glared at me, "I am serious." "Fine, sorry.", I rolled my eyes.

"Also, did mom inform you?", he asked. "Inform, what?", I asked. "She is coming here after a few days." I frowned, "Why?" "She said that she is missing you, so she wants to meet you." I miss her too. It's been a long time since I last saw her.

"Mom is coming here too.", I looked at Taehyung. "Both of them will come here?", I asked. "Yes.", said Taehyung. It was clear that our moms were upto something. We exchanged stares, just to talk with eyes. I know my mom really well, she has to do something when she tells me some sweet words.

"I'll be living here, too." Said Jungkook, getting Taehyung choked onto his food. Taehyung coughed loudly, I hurried up to fetch a glass of water and handed it over to him. Jungkook shot glares at Taehyung, "Why did you choke on the food?" "You're living here, too?! Why?!", Taehyung grunted. "Why? I'm like your brother, can't I stay over?", Jungkook arched his eyebrows at Taehyung.

"You know how much trouble you cause?", Taehyung huffed. "I do not cause any trouble.", Jungkook scoffed. "As if." I couldn't help but to burst out into fits of laughter. Jungkook snapped his gaze at me, glaring at me. "You are laughing? At me? Isn't it unfair that you laugh at your own brother?!" I laughed harder at his words, just to receive judging gazes from him.

"You aren't my sister now? You're his wife, Kim Y/n?" I nodded. "What did you do to her? Why isn't she supporting me?", Jungkook gave a grated look to Taehyung. "Your sister is smart, that's all.", Taehyung shrugged. Jungkook huffed, raising up from his seat, leaving us alone. "Enjoy! I will be leaving soon!", he shouted, without even turning to us, just walking away.

"He is so childish.", Taehyung spatted. I stared at Jungkook's back, walking away with tensed shoulders. I did feel bad. I looked at his plate, it was half eaten. I sighed, "He didn't even eat." Taehyung scoffed, "I will not let him be like this. His dad needs to know it all.", Taehyung kept on bragging. Yet me, I was pitying Jungkook.