16 | 𝗠𝗼𝗺𝘀

Chapter-16
Moms-

The tingling of the doorbell grabbed my attention

The tingling of the doorbell grabbed my attention. I left the maids in the room and walked down the staircase to the foyer. Twisting the doorknob of the wooden door, I smiled genuinely. "How are you, my daughter?" Her pretty smile welcomed me into a safe place. "I am fine, eomma. What about you?" I pulled her into a bear hug. "I am fine, too, my dear." I pulled out of the hug and nodded.

"Come in, please." She nodded. I stepped a side, and she stepped in. We both walked to the hall, "So, how is your life going with that jerk?", she asked. "Eomma, don't call him a jerk. He is so kind. Also, it's going good with him.". I said. She laughed at my words. "Fine, I won't call him a jerk. And, does he take care of you?" "Of course, he does."

"Nice! So, where is he? I heard him and Jungkook were injured." "Yes, they were injured. But they both are pretty stubborn, they didn't recover yet still they started working like normal.", I sighed. "Even his dad does so. I used to brag about it, but it was of no use.", she said.

With that, we continued chit-chatting about our life and all. And no doubt living with her will be fun. She joked a lot and made me laugh. I enjoyed talking to her a lot.

We were just laughing, when I heard the doorbell, once again. I excused myself and strolled to the foyer. Opening the door, I found my mom standing at the doorstep with her arms spread wide. Probably welcoming me into her arms. And I gladly hugged her with a wide smile.

"Oh, my sweetheart! How are you?" "I am absolutely fine. What about you, eomma?", I asked. "I have been enjoying lately. Sorry, my dear, Jungkook had to annoy you both." "C'mon, eomma. It is okay. He is my brother, after all." "He is, but you know how he behaves.", she shook her head. I let out fits of laughters.

"I know. But don't worry, Taehyung and me have been bragging along with him a lot.", I recalled every dinner we had with Jungkook. Either we will be bragging with him, or scolding him for his childish behaviour.

"Ah, sorry. I didn't invite you in." I stepped a side, letting my mom step in. She shook her head at me, telling me that it is okay. We made our way from the foyer to the grand hall. "Oh, Mrs.Kim? You here, too?" The way these ladies faked their surprised looks. I could have laughed at them. They were acting as if I didn't know they planned to come here together.

"Oh, my god! I didn't know you would come too.", said his mom. "I know, right? What a coincidence.", they hugged each other. And I stared at them, being all frank.

After a long rest from every work, I was back to my wife self. I hurdled down the stairs, lazily. Laughters of the two ladies who were here, were heard throughout the hall. I chuckled, making my way into the kitchen. "What are you both doing?" "We are helping them.", said the ladies, while pointing at the chefs. "It's okay, I'll do so. You both go rest." They dragged my out of the kitchen instead.