07 | 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Chapter-07

First Night

"The first step is always about treating her right."

Tears drip down your beautiful eyes to your smooth cheeks. Your parents continued whispering I love you's in your ear and you did the same. Yes, it was time for you to bid them a bye and part your ways. You love your parents a lot, as much as you love Jungkook.

*In real life too*

Your parents saw Taehyung standing by, waiting for you to complete. Understanding Taehyung, they tried breaking the hug but you didn't let them do so. "A-Appa, eo-eomma, I will m-miss you both.", you whispered and weeped together. "We will also miss you, dear.", your parents said.

You broke the hug and looked at your brother Jungkook, who was trying hard to not let a single tear escape his teary eyes. You picked up your heavy gown and walked towards him, "I will miss you a lot.", you said and hugged your brother tight. "Don't hurt yourself, okay?", you added.

His strong arms wrapped around your torso and he pulled you tighter into the hug. A tear finally escaped his eyes, and he ended up sobbing. "I won't." He said and started weeping harder than you. It left you in amazement and sadness that how much he is going to miss you.

You and Jungkook, from the past two months, have been enjoying each other's company. Jungkook took you out for random sibling dates four times a week. He suprised you with many gifts. And what not. But now, you have to leave him, no more dates, no more surprises, no more gigles, just work. It really hurts you both.

"You are crying harder than m-me.", you said when you pulled out of the hug and looked at him. Everyone was in tears but ended up laughing at your statement. He shook his head. Cupping your cheeks, he pecked your forehead. You smiled at him with every step backwards, to the car.

He waved his hand at you and you did the same. "Goodbye." You said and they smiled at you, it was clear that none of them really wanted to bid you goodbye. You ended up rolling the windows up without a response to your goodbye.

"We may go now.", Taehyung said to your family and they nodded. You lowered your head just to hide your ruined make up. You felt him glancing at you and sighing. But you didn't dare to look up. He handed you his own handkerchief. You politely took it and soaked it with your tears.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was not a long drive, just an hour it was. You had your face covered with the veil so that no one passing by sees your face and horrifies while you look outside.