10 | 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗹

Chapter-10
The Mall

You had a wonderful time with the guards until Taehyung reached

You had a wonderful time with the guards until Taehyung reached. You watched them panick and discuss something fishy with each other. You couldn't help but to giggle. No, you were not planning onto getting them fired, you just wanted Taehyung to scold them.

After exact ten minutes, Taehyung was here. He was glaring at those two men even before he got out of the car. "What did you both did?" They both hung their head low. "They weren't listening to me. Also, when I was sitting in the car to drive, they said that they don't trust my driving skills."

Taehyung snapped his soul-piercing gaze at his men. They hung their head low, not even daring to look up at Taehyung. "No salary for the next two months." It was what Taehyung said before looking at you. You held Taehyung's hand, "You both are married?" They both nodded. "Are you both the only earning pillar in the family?" They bobbed their head, once again.

"Taehyung, why do their families have to suffer because of them both? Leave them both. Just tell them not to do it again." You whispered to Taehyung. Taehyung stared at you before looking over to the men. Luckily, he nodded. "Fine, just behave."

After that, you sat in Taehyung's car. "Art mall." Taehyung told the driver...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You were roaming from one aisle to other with Taehyung behind you, wearing a mask. And it was funny how Taehyung was looking around the shelves as if he saw something too new. "Do you think this colour is bright enough?" Taehyung was so dumbfounded at your question. As if you asked something too complicated.

Well, you didn't even expect anything good. He only wears black, and you barely saw any other colour in his wardrobe. It was like you both were two different world, one full of colours yet another is just pitch black.

"I-I think it is too bright-" "It's okay. I know you only own black things, no expectations." You turned around and continued choosing the colours by your own choice. He stood a little sad, "I wish I could help you." He glanced around, different colours cards were there. Yet, he saw some colours he never ever saw in his life.

It was almost an hour of Taehyung following you around. You were done with your exploring new colour session and now you were walking out of the store. Tarhyung was holding the large canvas you bought and you held your other paper bags. "Sorry." You said when you saw him struggling with the long canvas.

"It's okay." He smiled at you, but you knew this canvas would end up breaking if you didn't get out of the mall soon. Unlucky you, you had to buy some other things for your house, so you ended up in the grocery section.

Taehyung stood out of the store, just not to cause any trouble in there. "You done?" Taehyung asked you once he saw you stepping out of the store. You nodded. "May I take the canvas now?" He glanced over to your hands, they were full of many paper bags.

"Yes, the paper bags must be heavy." You smiled and shook your head. "They are not." He smiled before keeping the canvas down on the floor. He took the bags from your hands and you picked up the canvas.

"Are you hungry?" You shook your head. "Want to have something light?" It was clear that he wanted you to stay with him a little longer. "Maybe." You were exhausted, but you didn't wanted to disappoint him.

He smiled and started walking further, you followed him. Your knees were so weak at the moment. You were walking and doing random stuff from the last two hours. You didn't have the energy to do anything else. But, you had to agree with Taehyung.

"Y/n, are you happy with the marriage?" You looked at your husband who just muttered something unexpected. You kept the spoon down on the table. "Y-Yes, why?" You were confused. Of course, you would be. After all, he asked it out of the blue.

"No, just....." He paused and looked around for a moment. "Did Jungkook say something to you?" You knew it very well- how Jungkook is bad with keeping secrets and all. It was somewhat possible for Jungkook to fill Taehyung's ears. Taehyung stared at you, nothing coming out of his mouth.

"Don't mind his words. He is just too honest at such points. He would have said anything regarding to me, just for my welfare. Don't worry. I am happy." You couldn't look in his eyes, you didn't know why. You heard him sighing.

"Okay, then. Let me drop you." "I am sorry to bring you here. I didn't even think that you were working." He shook his head. "No, I am always free for you." With that, he raised up from his seat. Leaving you, a smiling and blushing mess.

You stared at him wearing his mask and paying the bill at the counter. "He seems too cool. Imagining him hurting me is hard."

He turned to you and gestured for you to follow him out. And, you did.

After getting out of the mall, you both were now sitting in the car. He was driving, and was from time to time glancing at you. You were just catching him looking at you, all dumbfounded.

"What are you going to paint for the passage?" You averted your gaze from the window to him, who was glancing at you while driving. "I have no idea." You really had no idea. You wanted to paint something meaningful. But the thing is, what will be something meaningful for the passage?

"You can paint anything, you know." "Yes, but I want to paint something meaningful. Like a painting which hides many meanings." He nodded at you in amazement. The atmosphere went silent for the next two minutes, but Taehyung decided to break it.

"May I suggest you something?" You cocked your eyebrows up in amazement. The gangster, who barely knows something about painting, is going to suggest you something. "Yes.", you said, as curiosity ate you up.

"I always wanted to have a painting in my house. About a lady, in a red sleeveless gown; long but simple curly hair, not too curly; soft red cheeks; red lipstick; in a party. Something like that. And...... her facing in front while she stands a little turned. You know that side profile type. Like as if she is looking at someone." You didn't realise you were staring at him while he told you about the painting.

Once you realize, you repositioned your head and nodded at him, who was staring at you for a response. "I understand what you mean, and I will be honest, I loved the idea a lot. I will surely plan onto it. But, what does the scenario mean?" Taehyung didn't utter anything for a while. But lastly, he licked his lower lip before answering, "You can imagine it, you know. Like as if the thing the lady is looking at- is actually someone. You know, meeting new people. I-I just can't explain it that well."

You understood a little bit of his words, and you thought about it for a while. He glanced at you from time to time, just to hear something. "I understood it. I will start with it by today." You smiled at him. And it was amazing, how he smiled back at you, delightfully. It puts you to the thought that the painting actually carries a deep meaning, for him......

Words countdown: 1200+ words

Idek what this chapter had. But lastly, if you understood why Taehyung asked for a painting of a young lady in red, then congrats, you understood the story. Also, idk what happened to me. Like i lost the ability to write all of a sudden. Like I lost my way of describing everything. Probably someone has their evil eyes on me.

Anyways, love you all, purple you all and also, thanks a lot!