33 | 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱

Chapter-33
Blood

Drops of sweat drip down Taehyung's face, he gasps for air

What happened?

Taehyung, who got a call from King, who was threatening him for killing his wife. The footage of you tugged into a clothe, struggling for your life- was sent to Taehyung. Taehyung's heart broke into pieces when he saw you crying aloud.

King sent him the address, telling him to come take you. Taehyung knew, it is his death, but your life was precious to him. Your dad, your mom, Jungkook, how heartbroken they all will be, when they will see your body lying lifeless. That's all Taehyung minded.

He had his gang following him, just to get you alive. He called Jungkook long ago, telling him to get the weapons from his house.

Taehyung wondered how come King managed to kidnap you from his cautious security. But again, it is King.

Wondering the least about it, Taehyung continues driving fast to the address. He had his car running faster than a bullet train. Luckily, it was a vacant road.

Suddenly, a black car stops in front of him. Stopping the car instantly, Taehyung hisses in pain caused due to his head hitting the steering wheel. "Are you blind?!", Taehyung growls in pain. Before he could speak another word, he finds himself surrounded by such black cars. It was not his.

"Get off.", said someone, out of the blue. It is the time, to fight. Unexpectedly, he receives a phone call. "Hello? Hyung, where are you?! What did you say before?! She is kidnapped?! She is sitting in front of me, in your house!" Taehyung frowns in surprise, "What?" That's when realisation hits him.

"I-I- Jungkook, come to the address, fast! As soon as you can! I am in danger-", Taehyung glanced around, only to find them coming close to his car. "I am already on my way. Just five minutes-" Before Taehyung could speak another word, he was dragged out of his car by some men. "No-" Punching them in the chest, Taehyung manages to free himself from the two men who were grabbing onto him.

But there was still no escape.

He was outnumbered by them. He knew someone among them is him. The King. He puts off his gun, aiming at them. Shooting two-three of them, Taehyung finds it harder to escape. Luckily, some of his men were there to help him, but of course, they won't last long.

"Jungkook can you hurry up?" As if Jungkook could hear him. Someone grabbed him from the back, tightening his grip around Taehyung's neck. Somehow, Taehyung hit him on his knees with his leg and freed himself.

"You may surrender yourself, V." Said the familiar hoarse voice, with a little squeak. "You expect me to do it so easily?" "You're alone." "I'm not, of course.", said Taehyung, with a sneer. Acting tough is all he did. He didn't have that much strength, nor any confidence. But if he acted soft, he would surely die.

"Whom do you have? Your brother, who has no idea about my arrival?" Guns surrounded Taehyung, catching him off guard. "A bullet won't help it. It would not be enough. Take him to the basement.'

Taehyung knew it- King made a mistake.

He pretends to struggle out of those stinky men' grips, but atlas, he knew what could happen.

As he drops down on the hard floor, he was welcomed with a rod. "So lame, just a rod.", says Taehyung. It got King in anger, he scoffs harshly. "I am still being nice to you. Don't be a jerk." Taehyung rolls his eyes, provoking his rival better. "A tight bong on his head. And then leave him in the pain for an hour."

Taehyung starts laughing. King frowns, "Did a mental disorder developed into you? Just shoot him, we will see what we can do to make it hurt." "Jungkook, be fast, you jerk."Taehyung's body drops on the ground, his ears went numb. He hears needles, followed by pitch black darkness covering his vision.

He hears the loud noise of the bullet. He feels no pain in his chest, yet he chuckles. It was funny how he couldn't feel the bullet in his body. "Great work, King.", Jungkook stares at Taehyung blankly. Taehyung stares at the familiar face, his eyes widens. But again, the pitch black dimness covers his vision......