22 | 𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀

Chapter-22
Bitches

Peering around, I waited for them to come

Peering around, I waited for them to come. Taehyung is coming from his cabin and Jungkook is out, waiting for the food delivery. I am here in the canteen, here are some beverages and snacks for lunch. And they are not sufficient for our hunger.

So, Jungkook ordered some food long ago. They both are back to the old self, laughing and giggling with each other. "She is so lucky. She got a man like him." "C'mon, he must have seen something in her to actually marry her. See, she is beautiful." "What if she is a gold digger? With him only for his money?"

"You think so low of her. It is not true. I think she's kinda hot." "I guess..... but doesn't she look down? Like- she didn't even dare speaking to us. Is she abused by Mr.Kim? Does he likes her?" "I don't know. It is hard to know that. Who knows, she is beautiful from her appearance but ugly from the inside?"

Eavesdropping them, I heard them giggling. I felt hurt and offended just by some judges from some mere employees over here. I turned to their table, they looked away just when their eyes noticed me turning around.

I searched through my brain for the perfect reply, but dumb of me to not get any. I felt my heart weigh light just when my eyes caught Taehyung strolling into the canteen. I wiped off the welled up tears in my eyes, smiling at him. Glancing at them, I looked into Taehyung's eyes.

He knocked on the table, making me frown. My eyes travelled to the side, watching two men dressed in black get to us. Taehyung smiled at them, glancing beside me, to the two who were gossiping about me. The men saundered to them, pulling them up from their seat. "Wh- What?" They were dragged outside, and I didn't even know why.

Everyone stared at them, and I was unknown of the reason. Just then, Jungkook strolled in here, waving at us. I waved back, while Taehyung was busy looking around. "Why canteen this time? Is your cabin your bed now?", Jungkook settled down on the chair. "Bed? What do you mean?", I asked. "Because I feel like bed is the only place you make out-" "Shut up, Jungkook, if you don't want to die.", Taehyung scoffed.

"Okay... And why were your guards dragging them out?" "They were talking shit about someone.", Taehyung sipped onto the juice. "Someone? Why do you care if they talk shit about someone?" Jungkook was clueless, yet I understood what Taehyung meant. A smile made its way to my lips, and I stared at Taehyung, like I found a missing piece of myself in him.

"Someone I know very well, it was. I don't like them talking shit about her.", Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Now, I understand." Jungkook had that unbelievable look on his face, and I knew what he meant. "Lucky to have each other, aren't you?" "Jungkook, you may eat.", Taehyung ignored Jungkook's words, and continued unpacking the food.

Walking out of the washroom, I halted when I heard some ladies gossiping. "So, she is Mr.Kim's wife?" "Of course, didn't you see him clinging onto her?" "I did, and I hated it.", she grunted in anger. I pretended as if I was using my phone, just to listen to them.