11 | 𝗠𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

Chapter-11
Mafia's Romance

It was a tiring day, but however, I spent it

It was a tiring day, but however, I spent it. But now, he is here. He will tease me. And I would have to face him.

I shook my head and headed over to the foyer.

I opened the hard wooden door, revealing Taehyung. He was leaning onto the wooden frame of the door. "I am back." "Welcome back." I wanted to sound cheerful, but my tiredness just didn't let me. "Are you fine? You sound pretty tired.", he asked after pulling back his body from the frame.

"Yes, I am tired. But not that much." I managed to smile at him. He smiled back at me. He was worried, his smile said so. The smile was not real, it was fake. He was thinking of something.

"Come in." He nodded and stepped in, removing his shoes. "What made you so tired?" "Just the painting." "Don't overwork. Doesn't matter if it takes a month, just be fine.", he said, while removing the coat he was wearing. "Okay." I felt loved, so much. After Jungkook, he is the only one who actually makes me feel like a beloved lady.

"What about you? How are you?" "Just fine." I looked at his shirt, it was covered with blood. I felt like puking. "Oh, I am so sorry. You won't see such things again." I nodded at him and turned away. "By the way, I have many ways to fade away your tiredness."

I turned around, only to find him smiling mischievously at me. "Like, a lot." I pursued my lips together, just to stop the smile from forming on my lips. The foreign feeling tingled in my stomach, and my cheeks started burning red. "I-I" I didn't even know what to say. I turned around and walked away from him, without another word escaping my mouth.

After half an hour, I saw him coming down in his white cotton shirt and black sweatpant. And as I said, he only knows black and white. We both were alone in the whole mansion. The maids started packing up their stuff before seven o'clock. As if they were scared of something.

It did frighten me, but then one of them told me that it is the rule. The rule- to not be seen here after seven. It was pretty weird. But then after a lot of thought, I came to the conclusion that Taehyung is dangerous, horrifying, that the maid actually fear him so much.

Maybe, he is kind to me, but he is not for others. And it is what makes hard for me to ignore his deeds.

"Y/n, are you really fine?" I snapped out of the chain of my thoughts when I heard him. I snapped my gaze at him, he was looking at me and frowning. "Oh, y-yeah. Here-sit, I will serve the dinner." He nodded and dropped onto the chair.

I pulled up the dish and served some to him. He continued staring at me. It distracted me a lot. I hate it when someone gives their attention to me. It distracts me a lot. "Can you stop staring at me?", I whispered under my breathe. "Did you say something?" "N-No." How can I ask him not to stare at me? Won't it be rude?

After a minute or two, I was done. I placed the dish down and proceeded to walk away. No, I had no appetite to eat dinner. I just needed some good sleep. "Wait, mrs.kim. Aren't you eating?" I couldn't let out my breathe at his words. Mrs.Kim? For teasing me? I swear I will faint if I am being called with this name daily.